Chapter 4

Jaelynn POV

Damn. I messed up. Seeing London today made me think 'Was it worth it?'. I mean I love London. But I just needed to bust a nut real quick. Is that so bad? She came to school looking so fine. I just don't understand how stupid I could be to let someone like her go.

"Man wassup witchu?" My boy Tyshawn asked.

"What you mean?"

"Nigga, don't play dumb. Why you so down? This aint about London is it?"

I sit there in silence.

"Mannn. I'm not gon lie to you. You fucked up. Big time. But if you want her back u need to show her u love and it aint just about the sex." He said

"Who said I wanted her back?" I said.

"Boy. Stop frontin." He said

"Ok fine."

Tyshawn gives me a ride home and as soon as I get there I pick up my phone and give London a call.

"Hello?" I shake at the sound of her voice.

"Hey London" I hesitate.

"Who is this?"

"Oh come on Ma I know u didnt delete my number THAT fast. Lon-"

Click.

She hung up on me. I can't believe it, she's really gone. Not mine anymore. But I won't stop, I'll go to war to get my shorty back.

*London POV*

"These hoes aint Loyal!" Skylar yelled. We turnt up at Jalani's house party. Jalani's a year younger then us but , next to Skylar's, she throws some if the best house parties. We were dancing and having a good time.

"Skylar. Come with me to the bathroom." I yell over the music. We walk to the bathroom and close the door. We check ourselves too make sure we're still as cute as we walked in. While putting on more mascara, I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey London," I realize it was Jaelynn but still I ask,

"Who is this?"

"Oh come in Ma I know u didnt delete my number THAT fast. Lon-" before he could finish, I hung up on his ass.

"Girl that was Jaelynn. Ugh. Why won't he leave my alone! He broke my heart the keeps calling me?" U broke into tears.

"Lo. He had the audacity to let some hoe suck his dick. Don't stress over him. Go find you someone who loves you." Skylar told me.

"Ight girl come on let's go." I wiped my tears and went back to the party.

*Brooke POV*

Ugh. I'm already running late ad These mofos wanna stop in the middle if the street.

"Get the hell out of the way!!!" I scream at the car in front if me. I'm goin to Jalani's house party. Lo said to be there at 8 and it's already 9. Fashionably late of course.

I finally pull up at her house, music bumping, lights flashing, perfect house party. I walk in and search for Lo. I couldn't find her right away. But I do see Skylar, she dancing her ASS off. After she gets done with her dance she walks over to a couch and sits down. This is the perfect time to ask her why she got so upset in the bathroom. I walked over and said,

"Hey Skylar!"

"Hey Brooke," she looked scared to talk to me.

"Hey, so about the other day, in the bathroom, what happened?" I touched her leg with one hand an pointed to myself with the other and said,

"Did I do something to make u mad?"

She looked down at my Hand on her leg and and back to my eyes.

"Oh. Um. I just spazzed out. Old memories" She said.

"Ohh. Ok. Well you wanna dance?"

She smiled and came out to the dance floor with me. We were bumpin and grinding with our friends. And I had the sudden urge to pee.

"Skylar can you come to the bathroom with me?" I asked.

*Skykar POV*

We were dancing when Brooke asked if I could go with her to the bathroom with her.

"Sure." I say nervous as hell.

When Brooke walked in there I was like DAMN. She look so fine. She had her hair straightened down and zip up jump suit. So fine. We got to the bathroom. She said.

"Unzip me," she pulled back her hair. I slowly unzipped it and admired her honey colored skin. And the defined arch in her back. I turned around and let her pee. She got up and chuckled,

"You can turn around now, can zip me back up?"

"Yea."

She turned around and at that moment I grew some balls. When she turned around I looked into her eyes and eased into a kiss. She put her hand on face giving me permission to keep going. I picked her up by her legs and put her on the sink-top. I kissed her neck as she let out a slight moan.

Minutes later we hear the door open and see London. When she sees us she drops her cup and screams

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"