Chapter 5

London POV

"Shit" Brooke said.

"Yea 'shit' is right! Brooke hop out this fuckin bathroom before I catch a case in this muhhfucka."

She walked past me as I gave Skylar the death stare. When Brooke closed the door behind her I said,

"What the hell was that?"

"London, listen. Ian mean for it to happen ok, it just happened!" I saw tears start to fall down her face. So I calmed down.

"Skylar why didnt you just tell me?"

"It just happened so fast. When I first saw her It was like I couldn't take my eyes off her. Like she had to be, mine."

"Sky, I don't care what y'all do. Your my bestfrann for life. But u can trust me enough to tell me stuff like this."

"Ok, now can I please call Brooke back nigga?"

"Haha yea bitch whatever" I said shrugging my shoulders. I mean I really don't care that my friend got a little fruit in her bowl. I just want her to be happy, and if that's with Brooke, hey, have at it.

*Brooke POV*

Omg! What the hell is wrong with me? I can't be....nooo! Dammit! London's gonna beat my ass. I should have never let Skylar kiss me. But her touch was so smooth. It felt like I was forever safe in her arms.

I sit outside in my car thinking about Skylar when I get a phone call. Not lookin at who it is, I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Brooke, Where are you?" It's Skylar.

" I'm in my car. Look Skylar Im so-"

"Just wait there I'm coming out" I started to fidget with my fingers getting more nervous by the minute. The next minute I see her beautiful smile as she opened my car door and got in.

"Brooke," I guess she saw the year running down my face, so she lifted up my chin with her soft finger. Wiped my tears with her thumb, and kissed my lips. I didn't kiss back because there was too much on my mind. She pulled back and said,

"I-Im sorry" she started to try to get out the car when I blurted out"

"Fuck it!" I grabbed her collar and crashed my lips into hers.

*Skylar POV* *RR*

Damn. This girl forever got me feeling some type of way. She just so fine. Anyways I started to take things into my own hands. I turned on the radio, picked her up and threw her in the back seat. I got on top of her and kissed her gently. I looked into her eyes asking for permission and she nodded.

She arched her back as I kissed her neck. I took that oppurtunity to unzip her jumpsuit. She winced as I sucked on the spot on her neck.

"Ohhh Skyyy"

I smirked at her moans. I pulled the jumpsuit off. And slowly kissed down her body. I unhooked her bra with one hand and slid my hand down her panties. And started goin to work with them fingers. She screamed my name as I stuck my middle finger in her opening.

"Oh. SKY. Faster!! Mmmm!!"

Still fingering her I rolled my tongue around her nipple. She starts to hyperventilate witch makes me go harder. I take my finger out and rip her panties off with my teeth. I kiss her inner thighs.

"SKY! Ur killing me!!"

I smirked and kissed her clit. The i knew, it was time to go to work with my tongue. I was Flicking it in ways I didn't know I could. Now she was grabbing my hair and telling me to go deeper. Brooke was arching so hard I thought her back might just break.

"Sky...I'm gonna. Omfg. I'm gonna c-"

She came in my mouth I slurped and swallowed. Then I sat up looking at my master piece.

"Brook?"

"Yea?"

"Will u be mine?"

She grew silent. And suddenly I wish I never asked the damn question.