Chapter 6

*Brooke POV*

"Sky I just...Im not-"

"Know what, Brooke just forget I asked." Skylar said in disappointment.

She got up and got out of the car. Laying there I thought about what the hell I just did. I really do like Skylar. And it's not like I never had sex with a girl, it's just I never dated one. I'm just so scared. But anyways, now she'll never want me because I didn't say yes. :(

*Skylar POV*

'Fuck!' I thought to myself. Damn. I took it to far. Maybe it was just sex for her. Maybe she just wanted some top. But it's not fair, because I want her. I drove home and got in the shower. (Washing the sex smell off of me). Then I call London.

LONDON:Wassup bitchhhh

ME: Hey London

LONDON: What u do for the rest of the night girl?

ME: Ight London you said I could trust u with stuff like this, so don't freak out K?

LONDON: Um. Ok. Lemme brace myself

ME: Ok. So me and Brooke. Kinda. Sorta. Fucked.

(I hear silence on the phone)

ME: Lo?

LONDON: Sorry I needed I minute to take it in. Bitch Are u serious?!?!

Me: (I giggle) Yasss. Girl it was undelievable.

LONDON: Oh lord. Does she give good head?

ME: ummm. About that....she didnt give me head. I gave her some.

LONDON: Skylar! U a lil gay bird!

ME: Bitch please. You will have your little gay moments yourself, just wait. Matter fact!! I bet 20 bucks that u will eat a girl or a girl will eat u before the school year is out.

LONDON: FINE bitch. But be ready to give me my 20 dollars on the last day of school because I'm not going near a girl punai, and she aint getting no where near mine.

ME: Haha. Ok we'll see about that.

LONDON: ight well I'm sleepy so night bestfrann.

ME: Night bestfrannn!

(Next Morning at school)

*Still Skylar POV*

I walked into school thinking about Brooke and what we did. I'm so pissed at myself. I should have never asked her that soon.

I walked to my class. When I got there Brooke was already in her seat. She glared at me an then put her head down like she was ashamed.

We sat in class staring at eachother on and off. I would stare at her and when she looked at me I turned my head. And vise versa. The bell rang and Brooke was the first to walk out. I needed to talk to my teacher about tutoring. After we got done talking I asked her for a pass to my next class. I then walked out of the class into the empty halls. Suddenly I felt someone yank me into the bathroom.

This person pinned me to the wall and kissed me passionately. At this point still don't know who it is because honestly...I'm scared to open my eyes. When I do open then I say,

"Brooke-" I was interrupted by a finger placed on my lips.

"Yes"

"Yes? What do you mean yes?" I asked confused.

"Yes Skylar. I will be your girl."

When she said that my heart sank and I couldn't say or do anything but smile. We kissed and kissed and kissed and- let's just say I didn't make it to any more of my classes. ;)

*London POV*

(Start of her day)

Oh my goodnessss. In first period the Boredom is real. I stare at the clock and finally the bell rings to leave and I slowly walk to my next period. I'm soo tired so I put my head down and don't even listen to what the teacher says.

Within the next few minutes I put my head up. I notice someone sitting diagonal from me. She looks new. Either that or she transferred to this class.

"Glad to see you are awake London" my annoying teacher said.

"Maybe if the class wasn't so damn boring I wouldn't be sleep." I murmured.

"Excuse me?" The teacher asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all" I said as everyone giggled.

Then the mysterious girl turned around to look at me. She smiled. She pretty. I automatically think 'she gotta be apart I squad'. She got swaggg the word doesn't even describe it enough. And I usually only refer to me and Skylar as the baddest bitches in the school, but I must admit, shorty bad.

I did my work and the bell rang to leave. I pulled my phone out and started to text Skylar but-

"Oh I'm sooo sorry" I accidently tripped over mystery girls books.

"(Giggles) its ok" she said.

I helped her pick them up and when I got up close to her I saw that close up, she was even MORE pretty.

"Haha. Lets start over. Hi my name is London. What's your name?" I said. She then smiled and said

"Crystal"