YOUNG BLOOD

Short Description

Red Capsule- To make your life longer. It will take a couple of decades and your appearance will not change. One capsule per month and when it is abused or excessive drinking there is a different effect that will cause your death.

Blue Capsule- You will be young again. But only in a short period of time. When the use of the medicine is abused it will cause your quick signaling, rapidly wrinkling of the skin and leads to your rapid death.

Blure Capsule- This capsule is unique because it blends with blue and red. You will take one capsule and the dream to have an eternal life will be granted. But the taking of this substance has a consequence of a replacement and it is prohibited to fall inlove. because when that happens... you will die.

Do you want to take this capsule to have long life, to be young again and to have an eternal life? And if you take it, there is no turning back.
-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living things or dead, actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.