0.0

Sage Regner lives in Ohio and plays soccer. Sage is a senior in high-school. She also has depression. She puts herself to such high standards and then thinks lowly of herself. Her Dad is very good friends with Mike Krzyzewski, the head coach of Duke Men's Basketball. Sage has always been around them when she was little and she has a very tight bond with the players.

Ashton Regner is Sage's older brother. He just graduated from college becoming a diesel mechanic. He's super caring but a d*** at times.

Luke Kennard. He is moving up to his grandparents farm with his parents. Luke is a sweet, kind, and funny person. He plays basketball and is very talented.

Matt Jones is one of the guys on the team that Sage is close to. Matt is a hard worker, kind, and gives you the best advice ever. He'd do anything for anyone.

Amile Jefferson is another one of the guys Sage is close to. Milly is the person that always cheers Sage up. Milly is such an outgoing person and so humble.

Marshall Plumlee. What to say about Marshall Plumlee. He is pretty much a loveable giant. He is so funny and nice. Always there to pick you up and a great friend.

Grayson Allen. He is a quiet, shy, talented, freshman. He is funny and so caring when you get to know him better. He puts on a front but there are certain people that see through it.