0.5

5:19 PM

I exit K's car and I get my luggage out.

"Mickie is so excited to see you." K says as we walk on the concrete to the door.

"So am I." I say smiling. It's been too long since I've seen Aunt Mickie. She really isn't my aunt but I call her that because we are so close and she acts like one to me.

"Honey, someone is here for you!" K says.

"Really who?" She asks and comes out of the kitchen.

"Sage!" I drop my things and hug her.

"Hello to you to Aunt Mickie." I say laughing a little.

"It's been too long Sage! I'm so glad you are here!" She says.

"Did K not tell you about me coming?" I ask Aunt Mickie.

"No. No, he did not." Aunt Mickie faces K with a stern look.

"Hey! This is a good surprise!" K says in defense and puts his hands up.

"It is. I let you slide for this one." She says. We all laugh.

"Well the boys are coming around 6-6:30. Do you want me to show me your room or do you already know?" K asks.

"I know where it is. Thanks for everything Aunt Mickie and K." I say smiling.

"You are welcome here anytime hun. We are so happy you are here." Aunt Mickie says. I smile at that.

I head up the stairs with my suitcase and walk down the hallway that is covered with pictures of their families, some of my family and them, and of basketball. I take a left to the guest room. It's navy blue with it's own bathroom connected to it. I set my suitcase on the floor and put my backpack on the bed. I go back downstairs.

"Sage, you can turn on the TV and watch whatever you'd like before the boys come." K says.

"Okay thanks K." I say. I sit down on the creme soft couch and take the blanket beside me. I switch on a Premier League game, Tottenham vs. Arsenal, and begin to watch it.

Grayson's POV

6:05 PM

I hitched a ride with Amile and Matt since freshman can't have their cars. We walked into the K house and smell the great food of Mrs. K. I see Sage on the couch, curled up with a blanket, sleeping peacefully.

"Hey guys." K says.

"Sup, coach." Amile says.

"Hey Sage, Matt, Amile, and Grayson are here." K says.   

"I think Sage is asleep." Matt says. K walks in front of the couch and checks and nods.

"Well, maybe one of you guys will wake her up because I know I'm not going to get yelled at." K says, walking off and laughing a little.

Matt walks over to her and sits down beside her. "Sage, wake up. Come on." He says and she just stirs in her sleep.

"SAGE! WAKE UP!" Amile shouts by her ear. I put my hands by my ears because it was so loud.

"Milly! What the heck!" Sage shouts.

"I had to wake you up." He says shrugging it off like it's nothing.

"I'm going to murder you." She says with a glare shooting at Amile. She gets up when Amile is distracted and chases him. They lead out to the pool and I hear a loud splash.