Reading Blog #1

Well.. this chapter is less crazy and frankly, less cringey than all of my previous chapter, there are no jokes this time, Yayyyyy!!!. So, recently I had just finished: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, I'm sure some of you know and loved this trilogy, even though no one read this and I'm a strange child, I have quite a struggle getting into this book, at the beginning the story immediately grabbed me, the storyline was great and so interesting. The action sequences was EPIC, but as the story progresses, in my opinion, the story seem to just dragged on and on. I wasn't that fond of the characters in this book and I found the Point of View constantly changing was confusing for me, and I didn't entirely argeed with some of the choices that the character made.

      It was quite a surprise for me that I didn't like this book as much as I thought I would. I was so excited going into this book, this book have basically everything I love, it's futuristic, a dystopian, there are romance elements. It's basically my dream book. But, sadly it wasn't. I came out of this book feeling extremely empty. This book just isn't what I need. And I have no desire to continue on with the series/trilogy. I feel ashamed just typing that.

   Disclaimer: Please know that this is just my personal opinion and if this is your favorite series this is by no mean a personal attack on you. Please don't hate me for this.

     That's it for this chapter. Fangirl out, byeeeeeee.