Doofenshmirtz

When I first met you, you had good grades and you played rugby. You didn't do drugs, didn't smoke cigarettes, and didn't drink. You were one of the sweetest guys I knew and you didn't tolerate when someone hurt someone close to you.

Now you're a dropout and you don't play rugby anymore. You do drugs, you smoke cigarettes, and you drink like you'd die if you didn't. You could care less if someone close to you is hurting in any way.

You never gave me a reason to not trust you and maybe that's why it hurt so bad when you broke my trust the way that you did. You cared more about doing drugs than you cared about me. You got annoyed when I asked for something as simple as a phone call while I was crying. 

Before I would've never regretted meeting you or being friends with you. Now I would do anything to not have been friends with you or with you. I learned a lot from being with you but you broke me so much that I'm not sure I can put myself back together again. I doubt my own feelings for anything now so bad that I'm not sure when I actually like or love something or someone now.

I still hope that you're happy every day even though you don't deserve that. I still hope that you get over your problems and find happiness.