Chapter Three- PUB

Claire's POV

Can you relate to having that one supid friend? The friend who would suggest the stupidest ideas and without notice you agreed to each and every one?

The friend who had the most fucked up idea of having fun? The fucked up ideas you went along with one way or the other?

As for me Kimberly was that one friend as in this very moment I sat in a crowd of noisy sex craved people who drank their lives away. No care in the world as liquor consumed them along with pumping music.

I threw the burning liquid down my throat, tempted to knock Kim out with my glass rather than returning it to the bartender. She was so stupid.

In fact I was the fool to let her drag me here. In this moment I could have been home reading a book.

Somehow she reminded me of Jill Valentine. The wife of my brother, the woman that indirectly ended our friendship three years ago.

Kim swallowed her drink in one gulp, fingers pressed to her lips as she stared at me. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"What? What you looking at me like that for?" She asked as she ordered another drink, me mimicking her request before telling her my mind.

Why would I look at her like that?...

Well...

"Is this your kind of fun Kim? You said drinks and music...I sure as heck don't remember you mentioning naked people" I hissed as Kimberly made another gulp, her glass outstretched for more.

Each and every time she did this and I fell for it in the same manner. I was convince that this woman could get me to cut my own head off without noticing.

Another reason she reminded of Jill so much.

"There are no naked people here Claire" she stated with an eye roll and I gritted my teeth.

I must be blind then.I really must have seen naked animals instead.

"Since I've been here I've seen numerous cocks and pussies!" I yelled and she gasped as though I was being rude.

A few persons eyed us but said nothing. Kimberly resembled an embarrassed child.

Such a pity because she was the one who took me here to begin with. I grabbed her head harshly, turning it in the direction of the persons who danced in the darkest corner of the pub.

Whores and man whores who saw no need for wearing clothes as to them this party was nothing but a carnival.

Kimberley's eyes widened and I folded my lips as if to say 'I told you so'. Kim stared at the dancing idiots.

"Oh my god! Some people have no shame...no modesty whatsoever" she remarked and I gave her outfit a once over.

All she wore was a bra and shorts. Her knee high boots were the only thing that covered skin.

Eh, a funny thing to say. Where was her modesty ?

"You aren't far behind them if I'm honest Kim" I stated and Kimberly shot me a glare as she now drank a cold beer.

With all that liquor in her system I was pretty sure her brain would not remember how to walk while her legs will go deaf to the instructions given. Maybe I would be the one getting us home safely tonight.

The last thing I needed was for us to get our drunk asses kidnapped.

"Now that you've mentioned it that actually looks fun" she stated as she hoped from the stool next to me, fabric making contact with my hand.

That fabric was her bra and all I could do was watch the small of her back with and open mouth. I cringed, tossing the bra else where only for the person next to me to start up a conversation.

"Some friend you got there" the male stated and when I looked at Kimberly who danced 'tits out ' style let's just say I didn't feel like making her my friend anymore.

In fact I don't think I know her.

I cleared my throat, adjusting my clothes at the sudden heat of embarrassment. Boy was this place hot or what?

"Actually I just met her tonight" I lied and let's just say Kimberly couldn't have a better timing.

"Heyo Claire! Get your nude ass over here this actually fun!" She yelled as she slow grind with a naked man. The guy next to me looked between Kimberly and I, a jet black brow arched.

I laughed nervously, stirring the contents of my alcoholic shake with a straw. He smiled and while he didn't look like him those grey eyes reminded of him so much.

The man who took my entire life away from me. My ex friend and lover...Leon Scott Kennedy.

He smiled, leaning in to stare at me.

"So what brings you here tonight, Claire is it?" He asked as I took a small sip, staring at him from under my lashes.

"Yes it is Claire. Well sex is definitely off my list for stopping by tonight" I clarified as I felt the contents of my drink move inside my mouth.

His face showed offense, grey eyes searching me in order to find where that cane from.

"I'm not planning on jumping you red" he told me and I sipped. While he said this I could not be too sure.

Men will always be men after all.

"Never said you were after my cunt Mr..." I broke off when it dawned on me that I didn't even know his name.

"Santos...Miguel Santos" he told me as I stared at him. He half smiled.

"I'm only after your friendship miss Redfield" he told me and the more I stared into those eyes was the more tears begged to make their appearance.

I grabbed my purse, my vision now blurry as I knocked my half empty drink over. He looked at me strangely, his hand talking a hold of my much smaller one.

I really didn't need to be here.

Vote and comment please :)