Chapter Forty Two- Six hours

🎶Nothing is that bad, if it feels good, So you come back, like I knew you would🎶

Bad things- Camila and Machine Gun Kelly

Albert's POV

I stared at my fist as I sat on the bed we once shared. Just moments ago I was stroking the hell out of the woman I claimed to love and all for what?

Because of insecurities and fear. I just had to show her that she belonged to me in the most cruel way.

This was now tiring, why is it I fail at everything?

How will I ever prove to her that what I held for her went beyond love? Sure we argued often but that's what lovers do don't they?

What I was quite sure of was that it was never like me to take a woman against her will. Especially a woman I held undying passion for.

What the hell happened back there?

I clicked my tongue as I stood, a fist on my hip as the device in my pocket vibrated. I answered, my face pissed as it was in this moment someone chose to disturb me.

"Yes Miss Wong?" I greeted bitterly and strange enough I could see the Asian woman's facal expression through the device.

"Where are you?" She asked and I arched a brow. Wasn't she aware that I went after Claire?

Since when did my location mattered to her?

"I think the question is if I found her?" I asked as I paced the bedroom.

"I'm aware you've found her. If you hadn't, a call would have been made. Now where are you?" She asked.

"I'm still in the city" I replied.

"Well you need to get out of city...in six hours a bomb is bound to go off...there's a ship taking all survivors at the harbour...meet us there" Ada stated and I took the device from my ear slightly.

"Noted" was my one worded reply,  me shoving the device to my pocket immediately.

"Claire?" I called but as expected she didn't reply so just like any other man  I chose to chase her.

She was in a room a assume to be for a child, her body curled painfully on the small bed. I knew she wasn't sleeping but I chose to play the fool.

I shook her gently, Claire's back still to me as she spoke.

"I'm awake" she replied painfully, me wanting to touch her messy hair but not knowing how to. I simply placed my arms behind me.

"We need to leave" I told her firmly as she sat up, the sheet being wrapped around her body tightly.

"Why?" she hissed.

"This city will be destroyed in a matter of six hours. Our only chance of survival is leaving before this place expires" I stated firmly.

She glanced over her shoulder, Claire looking as though she considered my statement deeply.

"All the reason for you to leave me" she hissed as she turned away from me. I was really close to knocking her over the head something hard.

Her brain maybe.

"Miss Redfeild" I called in what I attempted to be a soft tone.

"And what if I wished to spend the rest of my life here?" she stated as she walked by me to directions of our supplies.

Why was this woman so stubborn?

"I'm taking you with me, even if that is done by force" I hissed, Claire rolling her eyes as she walked carelessly.

"Who showers first?" She asked and I stared down at her oddly.

Shower?

Did this woman just say shower?

"Miss Redfeild there is no time" I warned and Claire simply looked me in the eye and headed for the bathroom.

I growled, me kicking the table next to me. What part of we don't have time don't she get?

"Claire in six hours this city will be no more...there is a ship leaving harbour, that's our only chance of survival" I jissed as I followed after her.

Claire covered herself immediately and I looked away, my back now turned. I swallowed, me staring at the bulge in my pants.

"You may join me" she stated and I toyed with my fingers, my gaze still cast away from her.

"I'd rather not" I told her firmly as while she was smart for wanting us to save time by shower together it wasn't worth it. The moment I stepped in there I would be tempted to fuck the hell out of her.

"You said it yourself, we don't have much time for you to go after me" she stated and I pondered on that statement.

******

The towel hugged her body perfectly. The moment Claire turned to face me I looked away, my back facing her as I put my shirt on.

The thing with women was when it came to getting ready they took forever. I dropped my towel as I was smart enough to put my boxers on the bathroom when Claire exited.

I pulled my jeans on instantly, the fabric unable to hide my erection. I stared at my reflection, Claire's back  catching my attention.

Her towel was no longer there, her everything curve visible and taunting at the same time. I turned to face her , me staring at my nap sack as wondered how I would get it without scaring the shit out of Claire.

A bottle fell, my eyes falling to the bottle of lotion as Claire gasped. Apparently she had turned right into me.

I kneeled, the bottle now in my grasp. Now wasn't the red head clever, the city will be destroyed in five hours and couple minutes and she has time for this?

My eyes then fell on the towel at her feet, my entire body going stiff. I glared up at her, Claire staring down at me as opposed to the item that fell from her.

I stood, me handing her the bottle to which she mumbled a breathless thank you. I retrieved my bag, Claire placing the bottle aside in order to get dressed quickly.

She dressed rather quickly and wore a merino and sorts with knee length boots. Even with boyish attire she would never fail to be attractive.

"You may need this" I told her as I threw a gun in her direction, Claire catching it in perfection.

"I can hear them trying to get in" she stated as she threw her back pack over her shoulder.

"Which is why we need to get out" I stated firmly as I cramked my gun, me leading the way to our exit.

Do vote and leave a comment please ;)