Smells Like Trouble

Smells Like Trouble

Ethan and Benny were on video chat. I was with Benny at his house. Ethan wanted to ask Joanna out but he was too nervous so I pretended that I was Joanna. He actually did pretty good. His dad walked in and told him that Ethan's cage from a video game or something arrived. Benny got excited.

To help Ethan out more, Benny decided to make a love potion that looked like a new perfume called Dusk, from everyone's favorite vampire movie. At school, Erica and Joanna tried it out and it worked, but there was one problem. Erica kissed Benny so I got revenge and punch her lights out. Benny thanked me because he doesn't like her one bit. 

"Well...I'm gonna go find Sarah. Bye, baby." Joanna made out with Ethan and then left. 

"Whoa..." was all Ethan could say. 

"I'm not gonna let any other girl touch you, my Benny Bear!" I said, sweet talking Benny. He liked it when I did that. He smiled and gave a big kiss on my nose. 

"PDA." Ethan chuckled. I slapped his arm playfully and gave him a hug. A few girls came up to us and gave Benny and Ethan chocolates and love letters.

"Sorry, girls, but I'm taken." Benny said putting an arm around me proudly. I smiled.

"So stay away, ladies. Ethan's also taken, by the way." I snapped. They walked away in disgust, but I still had a feeling they still wanted to get Benny and/or Ethan to like them. I wouldn't let that happen.

After school, Ethan had a butt load of stuff from girls, mostly Joanna. Benny delined all of it because of his girl, me. I could tell that he loved me a lot and I knew I loved him. 

Benny's grandma came into Ethan's house, where we were, and walked over to the table. 

"Grandma! Sweets, for the sweetest girl in the world?" Benny said, taking a box of chocolates from Ethan. 

"Drop it, Drake. Dweedledum told me whatcha did." she was talking about Rory. 

"You know about the love potion?" Benny asked. His grandma nodded. 

"The more they love you, the more they're gonna hate you." she said. 

"Joanna got us matching cardigans." Ethan said. 

"You're toast." his grandma left us thinking about a way to stop it. The only plan we had was to lock ourselves in Ethan's cage movie prop thing. It was big, though. And they didn't drop off the key, which meant we couldn't get out of the cage until the key came. 

It was very uncomfortable, but Benny made me comfortable. He lied against the wall and I lied in his lap. Ethan sat in a chair. 

"This is so boring. You know, I could be in my nice, comfy bed but someone had to decide to ask a girl out!" I said, ticked off. 

"Sorry, Meghan. We're bored too. Right, Benny?" Ethan said. 

Benny was asleep. I decided to go to sleep, too. I don't know what Ethan was doing. I mean, I can't see anything if I'm sleeping.

I woke up finding girls wanting to get in the cage and kill Ethan and Benny. I could tell that they wanted to kill them because they had axes, baseball bats, and sharpened hockey sticks. Joanna, Sarah, and Erica were fighting them off.

"Oh, the key was dropped off earlier by the way!" Sarah said. She tossed it to Joanna who unlocked the door and we ran inside the house and upstairs in Ethan's room. 

Panting, Benny said, "I should return that potion to my grandma."