Blue Moon

Blue Moon

There was this jock that acted weird all of the time. He was also very hairy and whined a lot. I knew something was wrong with him. After school, he decided to pick on Benny and Ethan. I got annoyed with him and told him off. He whined and scampered away. 

"Where'd you learn to tell jocks off?" Benny asked. 

"Sarah's a vampire. I'm her little sister." I reminded him. 

"Right." Ethan said. 

The next day at school, we were in the students' lounge. Ethan had a theory that David, the hairy jock, is a werewolf but Benny doesn't think so. When David walked in, he did everything Ethan said he does that werewolves do. It was weird. 

Later on at football practice, Benny, Ethan, and I went to try and make David show his werewolf form by Benny's spell. 

When he said the spell, it misfired and hit Ethan. He fell over and I helped him up, laughing at Benny's mistake. 

"Benny!" Ethan said.

"Sorry, dude. Got nervous." Benny said as he tried it again and this time it hit David but didn't expose  his werewolf body. He got back up and was knocked over again because someone threw a football at him.

"Hey, jerk! Watch his face!" Erica hissed at the guy who hit David. Erica's in love with David but he thinks she's a creepy stalker girl. 

That night, Benny and I were at his house with Sarah because she wanted to figure this symbol out. Ethan thought it was why David was their new best friend. He said David probably wants something out of them. 

Ethan was on video chat with Benny, Sarah, and me. 

"Have you tried looking at it backwards?" Ethan suggested.

Sarah took the paper and went to a mirror in Benny's room. Her refeltion disapperead and came back repeatedly. 

She said what was on the paper, some letters that made a word. 

When Sarah left to go find the cure [turns out, that symbol is a cure for curses], Ethan turned on a light near his desk and he was all hairy like a werewolf. 

"Dude!" Benny exclaimed. "I'll be right over!" He shut off his computer and we left to go to Ethan's house. 

When we got there, lots of people were there like Ethan was having a party. We ignored it and went  upstairs to find Ethan in his room, tying himself to the bed. 

I tilted my head in confusion. How did he do that all by himself? Anyway, Ethan was in pain from changing and Benny put a spell on him to make him better. 

We found David in the basement and Ethan turned into a werewolf, snarling and snapping at Benny and me. 

"I thoguth we were friends!" Benny exclaimed, trying to hold Ethan off. 

Sarah and Erica came. Erica cheered him on because she thought Ethan was David and Sarah gave the cure to Ethan, making him human again. Sarah put a blanket over him because Ethan was naked, which made me laugh so hard I got a cramp. 

"Where's David?" Benny asked. Everyone turned their attention to a cute dog, which was David. 

"Just waht the interent needs. A cute animal video." Benny said sarcastically, pointed his video camera at David.