Die Pod

Die Pod

There was this girl at school who constantly had ear plugs in her ears. She was blasting some sort of heavy metal, I'm guessing. Rory tried to sweet-talk her, but she ignored him. When Ethan tried to take an ear plug out of the girl's ear, she put it back in and warned him not to touch it. It was weird because she had a plant in her ear. The ear plug snapped right back in her ear when Ethan let go of it.

"Ew!" I said after we left her. Ethan and Benny nodded.

"Something's messed up. That's so not something you see every day." Benny said.

Ethan and I nodded as we walked to lunch. 

"Ethan!" Sarah called. She was holding her laptop. "Can you fix this? It says it has a virus or something. I thought you'd be able to help me out."

Ethan nodded. "Of course. I'll see what I can do."

She thanked him, gave me a hug and left.

 We went to Ethan's house to try and fix Sarah's laptop.

Ethan took the back off of it and there was goop and leaves all over it. He handed Benny the back and inspected the goop and leaves.

"Computer salad!" I said in disgust. They cleaned it up and Ethan said it was free of viruses.

"That's really odd. We gotta check the computer lab out and see if anything's messed up." Benny said. Ethan agreed.

The next day at school, Rory was downloading something for Erica in the computer lab. We told him  not to touch the computers just in case something happened, but Rory wouldn't listen.

We looked for something wrong, but all we found were viruses and loose wires every where.  One of them wrapped around Ethan's ankle and almost tripped him. I bent over and unwrapped it. I stood up and he thanked me and Benny put his arm around me.

"PDA." Rory said, smiling. I smiled back and playfully hit his shoulder. 

That night, we went into the school to stop the demon computer salad. 

"Do you remember the school being this much of a light show this afternoon?" Ethan asked. 

Benny and I shook our heads. I clutched his arm because I was a bit scared. 

We went into the glowing computer lab to find the ear plug girl unconcious at a computer. We left and came back with weapons. 

"Now this is what I call computer hacking!" Benny shouted as he chopped the tree with an axe. Ethan and I tried to save Rory because he was possessed by the evil tree. 

Finally, Rory was okay and the tree was dead. Ethan and Benny got blamed and got detention. Now I know not to computer hack.