Doug the Vampire Hunter

Doug The Vampire Hunter

Benny, Ethan, Rory, and I were at Ethan's house watching their favorite show, The Scare Finder in the living room. They were announcing the winner of some contest, and the camera showed a door that resembled Ethan's. 

The doorbell rang. 

"Who would ring the door bell at 11 at night? An evil monster?" Rory asked. I chuckled. 

Ethan went to get it and he appeared on TV. 

"Ethan! There's a guy on TV who looks just like you!" Benny called. I laughed. "What?" he asked, looking at me. 

"That is Ethan. You guys won the contest." I replied.

"Congrats! You've won!" Doug Falconhawk, the guy who hosted the show, said. 

Ethan's mouth dropped to the floor. Then he smiled excitedly. "Really? No way!"

"Yes, you have won a day with Doug Falconhawk!" Doug said. 

He took us to his truck and for a ride on it. The next day at school, everyone was crowding him. 

"Don't crowd the Falconhawk, people!" Ethan said. 

Outside and at Falconhawk's truck, Ethan wanted Rory away from Doug so he wouldn't find out that Rory is a vampire, so Ethan sent Rory on missions for Doug. 

"Go get Mr. Falconhawk a latte." Ethan randomly said to Rory. 

"What's a latte?" Rory said. Benny, Ethan, and I looked at him like he was the stupidest person on the earth.

"No idea. Just go!" Ethan said, pushing him away. Rory went to go get Doug a latte. When Rory left, Ethan shook his head and sighed.

"Ready, guys?" Doug said. 

"I didn't study, though!" Benny said. I smiled.

"He meant with his equipment, babe." I told Benny. Ethan smiled at me and then entered the back of Doug's truck. I followed him in and then Benny followed. 

When Sarah came over when Doug was there, he captured her on his vampire camera thing and tried to kill her. Then Ethan and Benny decided to live-action-role-play to make Doug think it wasn't what he think he saw. 

But when Benny said Ethan's name, Doug knew it was them. He revealed that the wig and Falconhawk were fake, and he left. The good side to this was that Benny and Ethan got on TV!