Bathtime

A/N
I know this isn't their first bath, but I thought this would be a fun chapter.
Thanks! Wanda

Tony Stark | Iron Man
     Most people had trouble getting their kids to take a bath. They'd always run away, or hide. Lucky for Tony,  it wasn't a problem.
      Of course your bath time had some perks, like a jet tub and all your favorite toys. So when it came time for you to take a bath, you just gathered all of the bath toys and headed for the bathroom. Lucky for Tony tonight was bath night.
      Your sitting in your room with the Magformers, magnetic toys when you hear the water start running. You immediately stand up, and run to the bathroom. There your dad is running the water, leaning on the wall. You instantly smile, as he smiles back. As he tells you,
      "Go pick out your pajamas and get your toys." You start to run back to your room, when your dad calls you back.

      "And (Y/N) make sure it's a bath toy." He says looking over his glasses.

      You nod, smile and run back to your room. You pick out a power puff shirt out, and iron man sweatpants. Next you go to your toy chest to pick out what toys you wanted tonight. You look through all the toys, your animals, your shopkins, and your superheroes. After a while of serious debating, you choose your hulk toy, your toy shark, a few of your GI joe men that uncle Steve got you, and the iron man rubber ducky that your dad had custom made for you.
      You grab all your toys and your pajamas and make your way to the bathroom. Stopping to pick up the toys you would drop ever so often, but finally you made it. Your dad smiling when you walk in the room.
"So who did you bring for bath time tonight?" Tony says as you give him your pajamas.

"Umm I have my toy shark, the Hulk! Some of army mans Uncle Steve got me, and my Iron man rubber ducky!" You say smiling dropping them in the tub one by one.

      "So now that your toys are in the bath, is (Y/N) ready for the bath?" Your dad says smiling at you.

      "Yeah!" You say.

      Your dad closes the door, and helps you get undressed and picks you up and puts you in the tub. Then kneels down beside the tub. Right away you start splashing, getting Tony's face wet.
He looks at you, and you stop splashing.
"What did I say about splashing (Y/N)?" He he says.

"No jets or bubbles." You say your eyes getting wide.

"I'm sorry daddy!" You say hoping he would still let you have the jets on.

"Okay, this is a warning but next time you splash, no jets." You nod fast, and he pours in the bathtub.

As soon as he turns on the jets you giggle as bubbles begin to fill the bathtub. Your dad washes you while you play with your toys, tonight the Hulk was getting chased my army guys, while the shark was trying to bite him. Iron Man ducky was sitting and watching. After about twenty minutes in the bath, it was time to get out. Lucky for hulk he didn't get found, and the GI joe men were sad. Yo ur dad picked you up, and dried you can off. Then helping you put on your pajamas.
"Nice outfit (Y/N)." He laughs. As you admire your power puff girl shirt.

"Thanks!" You say zooming off to your room.

Your dad follows you, as you jump into bed. He helps you make your bed, and snuggle you into it, before telling you a story. He reads you the story The Robot and The Princess, as you lay on your dads lap, with your stuffed monster Jonny. You fall asleep before he gets done with the book.
He carefully takes you off his lap and tucks you in bed giving you a kiss on the forehead. Saying
"Goodnight (Y/N)"

Steve Rodgers | Captain America
     After a day at the park Steve knew how the rest of the afternoon was going to go. Looking over his sunglasses he looked at his watch, and saw it was already 3:50. The soldier looks up to find you, he sees you running away from a boy who was trying to tag you. He smiles, and calls you over. You give him a pouty face but run over to him knowing what's coming.
"Daddy, I was just starting to have fun." You say sticking out your bottom lip.