Beach Jerk And Superman

I tossed on my favorite swim wear which was a baby pink and white polka dot one. I pulled over a jack wills pink shorts and grabbed my tote bag.

"Ready!" I called from the sitting room and sat down.

Once everyone was finished we filed into the car.

"Um, guys. There isnt enough space." I said pointed into the car.

"Just sit on Harry's or Nialls lap." Liam said.

I looked at both boys over and over.  I hopped in and sat on Niall's lap. He chuckled a bit.

"Don't get any ideas, pretty boy."

"I won't Mrs. Pieterse."

"Just because I'm older than you doesn't mean you can call me 'Mrs. Pieterse' and I'm not married so it would actually have to be 'Miss. Pieterse'."

"As a matter of fact Al, you're indeed correct."

"Shutup." I rolled my eyes and looked straight ahead.

I laid myself on Niall and soon fell asleep.

"Should we wake her up?"

"No she looks cute."

"Shut up Niall, I called dibs.'

"No, its obvious she fancies Niall."

"Guys stop talking she's sleeping on me."

"Pardon me?'

"Stop with the dirty jokes, Zayn!"

"She's so beautiful."

"And definatley mine."

"You just want her because shes a model."

"Nope."

"Whatever."

"Niether of you can have me." I said with my eyes closed causing everyone to scream.

"Bloody hell. This woman was awake!"

"Thanks for the compliment, and yes stop with the the jokes and lets go!" I motioned for everyone to get out of the car.

I rushed out and entered into the ocean. Pulling off my shorts and top to reveal my suit I began giggling and splashing water. I looked around an saw that everyone was staring.

"Is everything okay?"

"Everythings alright." Danielle said and walked into the water. Followed by Perrie and Eleanor.

"Get in!" I yelled.

"Of course." Harry looked at me with flirty eyes.

"Not that way you dirty-minded fool!" I began laughing and splashing water in his direction.

Everyone was now in the ocean having an amazing time.

"Wooo!" I threw my hands in the air, got out of the water and sat on the sand.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hey babe."  I could smell a mixture of alcohol and other substances in his breath.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Huba youu show meya good timee?" He grabbed my wrist.

"Let go you pervert!" I tried moving away but he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Niall! Harry!" I yelled while kicking the unknown man in the balls.

"Let go of her!" I felt the guy being pushed off of me.  I fell on the ground and looked up to see it was, Harry.

"Thanks." I felt a tear slip from my eye.

"Don't cry, Love." He kneeled down in front of me and wiped the tear.

The others came rushing by.

"What the fuck happened?! We heard screaming and then saw Harry running." Liam asked.

"Some guy..." I said avoiding any further questions.

"Lets take her home." I nodded and stood up following the others to the car.

The car ride was silent..

"We're here."