Je suis désolé

Hello! Here is another update for my beautiful followers. Some of you guys are up to date, and reading along which I am very glad of! I just want to say thank you to everyone who stuck with this story and encouraged me to continue writing. Just a massive thank you and I love you all!

 “Your lip,” Niall whispered frantically, “it’s bleeding!” He began dabbing a wet cloth against my swollen, lower lip.

 “Sorry, Princess.”

“Thank you.” I whispered.

“Did Harry actually hit you?” Niall questioned, avoiding to reply to what I had just said.

“Of course he did!"  I touched my lip once Niall had backed away.

“I hate seeing you get hurt.” He frowned.

“I am sorry, Nialler. It was my fault anyways; I started this whole bull shit.”

“It’s not your fault.”

“Je suis désolé.” I said again, hoping he’d just agree that it was my fault. He didn’t, that’s a fact. Instead, he placed his lips on to my cheek, letting it linger for a few seconds. Those few seconds, I adored and wanted to have placed my lips onto his, but from the pain in my lip I didn’t think that was possible.

He licked his lips before reapplying them to my cheek again, leaving a damp, light kiss. Niall than placed both his hands onto my hips, gently rubbing my hips up and down.

“Niall,” I breathed. Niall gently sipped and sucked on my earlobe, causing a whimper to escape my lips.

I had to push him off of me, because I was getting quite pleasured from his erotic doings.

“Sorry, you just looked so irresistible,” He grinned. I chuckled a bit before  saying, “C’mon, we better get out of here.”

“No, no. I don’t mind,” He looked around, “Being in the toilets, with a girl; alone.”

“You’re acting really creepy, y’know?” I giggled.

“Creepy is my middle name.” Niall grabbed my hand, “Come on, tomorrow, I want to take you out and do a little experimenting.”