Someones Here

"Allison, someones here to see you." My mother called from the sitting room.

"Coming, Mum." I slowly got up and headed in the direction the voice was coming from. I stopped behind the door just to get a little snip of what the conversation was about. 

"I am begging you Mrs. Pieterse, if I take her with me on tour she could gain some of her memory." The male voice said.

"Thats something I can agree with, but this isn't my full decision. Allison's father and I will have to come to a certain agreement." My mum replied.

I opened to door and quickly came out, hoping they didn't know I was eaves dropping.

"What are you guys talking about, and who are you?" I asked pointed to the male. He looked quite familiar but I couldn't wrap it around my finger. My mum finnally spoke up.

"Do you remember Louis?" My mum asked.

"Oh yeah, the bastard who left for his career. How could I forget, Louis?" I snapped.

"Allison Victoria Pieterse! That is no way to speak to him." I looked at her in disbelief. My mother was there when I cried about his sudden desicion to move for his career. 

I looked at Louis with the 'speak up' look. He cleared his throat and began speaking.

"Hi Allison. Well I came to see how you were doing, I heard about the crash and I wanted to make sure you're okay." 

I touched his hand. "Do you feel that Lou?"  He nodded. "That's my hand, and If I were dead, you wouldn't have been able to feel that." I pulled my hand away.

"Okay thats enough you two. You're 20 and still living with me! I could but you a house but you dont want that. So now I've made a great decison for me and your father. Go pack Alli you are going with Louis."

"Allison listen please," Lou practically begged."Come with me just for 6 months and If you don't remember anything after the time we spend together, you can go and never see me again."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Great, so you can meet Eleanor, she's in the car." 

"Who's Eleanor?"

"My girlfriend."

*Shatter* Did you hear that, that was the sound of my heart breaking into a million pieces.

"Yeah." I put on a fake smile and followed him.

As soon as he opened the car door, I saw a beautiful brunette that I remembered from the University that I had attened.

"Eleanor?"

"Allison?"

We hugged each other immidietly. I wish I could hate her for dating Lou, but she was just too kind.

"Oh my god, Allison! How long has it been?"

"Like I dont know, 2 years!" 

"You looks so beautiful!"

"Oh stop! You know you're the gorgous one."

Louis interrupted our who is gorgeous back to back that would've gone on for hours and asked how we know each other.

"Well, me and Allison attended the same university and we worked at the same place as floor models!"

"Yeah, we also figured out we were born the same day!"

 "July 16, 1992"  We both said in unision.

"Wow, thats great! Now El do you mind helping Al pack?" Lou asked.

"No problem, we have alot of catching up to do anyways!" She grabbed my hand and we ran into the house leaving Lou behind.

"Okay so how are you and Lou?" I asked.

"Great, He's the best! And how are you and Nick?" 

"Oh we broke up a few months ago." I looked down and continued packing.

"Well, I know someone you would really take interest in!"

"No blind dates, El."

"Bloody hell! Al, you model still?"

"Yeah."

She pulled out a picture from my drawer of me in lingirie. I giggled a bit. 

"They paid alot for that."

"Allison you look amazing! Any guy would want to date you!"

"That's the thing..." I mumbled.

She sat down beside me.

"Whats wrong?"

"Every guy want's to date me. Most because I'm a model or because my parents are rich. Never because they love me." 

"Aww." El cooed. "You'll find someone Allison, you just need to be patient."

I nodded. "Speaking of patient you got in a car crash?"

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"How are you?" She began rubbing circles with her hand on my back.

"I'm better. It was pretty emotional but there was a hot doctor!" She and I began laughing.

"Okay you're all set." Eleanor grabbed 2 suitcases and headed downstairs. I as well did the same.

"I cant wait!" I screamed.

These 6 months, are going to be a hell of a rollercoaster.

(Authors note: The only people who have girlfriends in this fan fiction are Liam and Louis and Zayn. Obviously. But hm, you never know what could happen. Thanks for reading babes! Hope you enjoyed! I'll update soon! ;) xx