Love Doesn't Exist

"Give me a minute, Allison!" Harry scrammed down the steps after I indicted him once more of what he had done just moments before.

“Shut your god damn mouth up, Harold!” I turned on my heel and looked him straight in his eyes. No, I was not miserable anymore. I was irritated that he was such a imprudent fool to not distinguish that I had feelings for him. This is what I wished never happened. Me flirting with Harry in French, Harry kissing me, me kissing back, enjoying it and walking into him and ‘Mrs Slut’

“You know what, you shut up!” He copied my actions and spoke once more, “I love you Allison. You just can seem to realize it, can you? You really don’t know how it is when the girl you love hates you.” His face softened as well as his voice. “Ally, I fucked up and I’m sorry, but I can’t reverse time.”

I felt he really meant it. He really cared for me, and he really loved me.

I came close enough to whisper in his ear. “I love you too, but I could never be with you. You proved to me that love doesn’t exist and I’m glad.” I smiled gently, and did what I do best, walk away.

Instead of always getting me way with walking away, Harry was there. He grabbed my arm tightly which pained and pulled me close to him. He gazed at my eyes and then my lips as if asking permission.

Who the hell cares?

He leaned forward, I copied his actions but then he stopped. Again. Asking for permission once more and I nodded my head fiercely. He leaned in and wrapped his arms securely around my waist, picking me up and giving me the ability to wrap my legs around him.

He brushed his lips against my ear, to my cheek and at the corner of my mouth. an explosion of total peace and serenity overwhelmed us both. The true meaning of life, the love, and the utter wonder on both of our faces, hoping this night would never end. Knowing that for both of us, this may be the last time to prove our meaning of love.

He swiped his tongue on the bottom of my lip, which as I knew, he was asking for entrance and which I accepted. He pulled me closer to him, no space between us, I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter. He led the way to the kitchen, me still on him, and pulled me to the counter top never breaking the kiss. 

AN: They didn't have sex!!!!!!!!!!!