You Tell Me

HI, guys! Thanks for reading, I know it’s a short update but for those antsy people who were worrying about the kiss; here’s the next chapter. I am completely stuck on whether or not I want Alli to fall in love with Niall or Harry. I can’t, I think I may also be having author embarrassment. You know, when you’re writing and you just don’t want to write anything embarrassing so you won’t feel embarrassed. Yeah, that.  This may be a pretty long authors note so get on with the story! Love you all; continue with the votes, comments, fans and just w.e, Oh and the ‘Dark’ fanfiction; ermahgawd, the feels! I cant even.

Enjoy!

Give Us A Try:  You tell me.

“Well? What was that?” Niall questioned, a bit of a flush exposed on his cheeks.

“You tell me,” I sighed, still thinking about what actually was that. I will not deny; the kiss meant everything to me, but I was not sure if the feeling was mutual.

“Did you enjoy it?” He quizzed, looking down at his fingers. I happened to notice he was really adorable when he was embarrassed.

“Of course, Nialler,” I grinned.

His began tracing circles on the top of my hand, which made me a bit antsy since it tickled.

“I really like you,” He admitted breaking the comfortable silence.

“I-I don’t know,” I kissed his cheek.

“You don’t like me back, do you?” Niall moped.

“I do.” I replied a bit too quick. It was hard seeing Niall down, it really was and I know I couldn’t let him be unhappy.

“What about Harry?”

“What about him?” I bit my lip.

“I know you’re not completely over him.” Niall forced a smile, and looked directly at me; his sapphire eyes burning into mine.

“Oh shit,” I had just remembered the other guys, the girls and everyone I was missing. I was practically caught up in all of Harry’s relationship dung for the past couple of days.

“What?”

“Where are Danielle and Perrie and Eleanor?” I panicked.

“Well….” Niall played with his fingers, “They sort of kind of went out.”

“Okay,” A quick smile found its way to my face. “I am going to go do something useful, like dishes or laundry, just bring down anything that you need cleaned.”

Niall leered, but soon found himself chuckling because of my sudden ‘motherliness’.

“Bye,” He blew a kiss towards me. I smiled and pretended to catch the kiss and place it on my cheek.