Forgive And Forget

'You're going to have to apologize soon, Harry.' Danielle pointed a finger at him.

Everyone by now knew what Harry had done. Per, El and Dani all tried comforting me and telling me it would be "ok". I didn't believe them, because usually when you break up with someone you avoid contact with the person. But with Harry here on this trip, there was no such thing as avoiding.

'I'm okay guys, really. We weren't even dating.' I tried convincing myself more than the others. I didn't know why, but I felt a sort of lust in his presence still, even though i was infuriated with him sleeping with Brookie - The skank

'C-can I talk to her. alone!' All the boys tried getting Harry away from me. I mean part of me was begging them to let him but the other half was telling him to go to hell.

'L-let him in.' I looked down, I couldn't help but smirk for some odd reason.

'Are you sure?' I assured Danielle and watched as everyone left my bedroom; leaving Harry behind.

'Hey.' He sat awkwardly next to me, his face shown of no emotion. I didn't say a word, but just look at him. Harry signed and then turned to face me, he slowly reached for my cheek and wiped away the tears that cascaded down my face.

'L-look at me, Allison.' He demanded kindly. I ignored him and continued to look down to avoid his face.

He lifted my chin up forcefully but still gently and sad smiled.

'Can you at least say one word to me?' Harry asked desperately

'Why?'

'Because...' He scooted closer to me and faced away.

'Things happen, Allison. Things you regret, but you know what my mother always told me?'

'Forgive and forget.' I answered his question so abruptly knowing that was his catchphrase for when things had gone wrong.

'Yeah.' He looked at me with his glossy green eyes. 'Forgive me. I'm sorry, please.'

I looked down and shook my head disapprovingly.

'No, but you know what will help you, Harry?' I smirked evilly.

'What?' He spoke desperately.

'Go fuck another girl.' I replied, stood up and stuck an ungodly finger at him.