Chapter 6

Z was up by thirteen zombie kills but I was up five hit packs. "Haha I'm going to get you now, kiss your winning ass goodbye, because these gay ass zombies...are mine and they're done for," I said to Z as I used a hit pack and killed the thirty three zombies surrounding me. "Damn, what the fuck? I'm getting beat by a chick," he laughed and looked at me. "Excuse me, you're getting beat my a hot chick." We both looked at each other and started to laugh, then he said, "Yeah, you're right." I started to Blush but turned quickly to face the TV. There was thirty four second left in the game and I was ahead by twenty kills. Then it was black, the power had shut off. I reached out for Z and he grabbed me and set me behind him. There was a big bang onto of the roof followed by two more. "Shit they've found us." I asked who. "The gengs, the vampires who tried to kill you." I started breathing heavy, then Z turned around. "Listen to me, I will never let anything happen to you, I promise." I stared into his his piercing eyes, "Ok." He turned back around and the door flew through the room until it hit the wall. Three dark figures walked through the doorway and into the room. "Hungry anyone?" It was the voice of Darius. I started to shake, Z grabbed me, moved my hair out of my face, and told me not to be scared. He turned back around to face Darius, Carl, and Jim. "What do your want," Z asked. Firmly and deeply Darius answered, "We want our food." He smiled showing his two piercing fangs. "Who the hell do you think your are, you Fuckos? Didn't you already get your ass kicked for trying to touch her?" They stood still then finally Darius smirked and laughed, "Pathetic boy. You can't hold all three of us off of her now that we were expecting you." Z answered, "Ha wanna bet?" He stepped a little further away from me. Darius looked back at his two men then dashed at Z. He threw him into his TV and stereo system with great force. The whole thing came crashing onto him. Carl took a hit at it with Jim right next to him. Carl's plan was to take on Z while Jim went for me. Z grabbed Carl and threw him into Jim. They both crashed into the cupboards, ruining his beautiful kitchen. I let out a scream and Z turned around to see Darius on top of me readying his fangs. Z grabbed him by his shirt and ripped him off of me. Z helped me up then jolted me onto his back. He dated out of the shack and headed through the woods again. He was breathing heavily and once we were at least yen miles from the shack he set me down gently. "Are you ok?" I shook my head yes but then I started to shiver. "Here." He handed me his jacket and I slipped it on. "It's going to be big but it'll keep you warm until we get to my other place."