Chapter 1

I lay on my bed with my music blazing. Singing aloud to my favourite song 'Long Way Home' by the most jaw droppingly fabulous Aussie boy band of all time, 5sos! I was lying with my eyes closed thinking of what it would be like to meet the boys. I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach; I knew that I would never get the chance to meet them. I guess I will just have to deal with that. At least I still have their music and live-streams to get me through it.

I looked down at my phone and saw that I was running late and needed to hurry and get ready for a full day of college. I jumped off my bed; music still blazing, and looked at myself in the mirror. I had serious bed hair. Agh! I rooted around in my draws for some clothes to pull on. I picked out a plain white vest top, my all-time favourite black leather skater skirt, my  fleece denim jacket and my white VANS. I put my long brown hair up into a messy bun which showed off my blonde dip dye. Time for make-up, I quickly applied my foundation and concealer before adding cat winged eyeliner and mascara to accentuate my dark brown eyes followed by a pale pink lip gloss to give my lips a juicy look.

Once more I looked myself up and down In the mirror to make sure I looked ok, then grabbed my Prada handbag, (a present from my grandparents for my 16th birthday!) then hurried down the stairs to be greeted by my mum at the dining room table.

"Morning mum!" I said as I slung my bag onto the table.

"Morning Zoe, was your music loud enough this morning?" She said as she gave me an unfriendly glare.

"Oh..... urmm sorry mum. I said sheepishly.

"Hmmm just try to remember that your father isn't feeling to fresh today, he didn't roll home until 3 this morning!"

"Really? I didn't know dad was ever awake to know about that time of the morning."I said picking up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

"Yes well he does! Now I have made you some toast, take it and eat on the way to the bus stop."

"Ok thanks mum, see you later!"

"Hurry up, you will be late, don't forget to stop off at the Co-op when you get back. I need you to pick up some dog food"

"Yea yea I know...... Bye!" I said as I slammed the door behind me.