Chapter 5

As we entered the house it was 11:00 PM and every one was looking rather tired. I had a strange feeling that i was just about to wake up and this whole thing is going to be a dream. I really hope it isn't. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and sliped my shoes off and hurld myself onto the bed. I had the image in my head of me meeting the boys. I was hoping the phone call from Janey would happen soon. I layed on my bed for a good 30 minutes before dragging myself up to get ready to go to sleep. I was just to full of excitment. I got changed into my pyjamas which was a pair of cheeky shorts and a vest top. I slowly ventured to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. when i got back my phone buzzed and it showed that i had got a text from Em, one of my best friends. It read: 

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. How was meeting your family from Aus? xxxxxxxxxx"

I replied to her straight away. 

"It was amazing....You will NEVER guess what i found out xxxxx"

*BUZZZZZZ*

"What what what????? xxx TELL ME! 

"I am related to Micheal Clifford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXX"

*BUZZZZZ* 

"SHIT! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! AGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO JELOUS!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! XXXX"

"IKR! Sorry gtg. Text you tomoz and tell you more about it! Bye XX"

*BUZZZZ*

"Ok cant wait!!!!! Bye XXX"

I said goodbye to Em and turned off my phone and plugged it in to charge overnight. I closed the curtains and got into bed. I closed my eyes and saw all the images flashing through my head. I drifted off to sleep with the sound of 5sos song 'Amnesia' i my head. I am so close to seeing the boys. 

*BEEEEEEEP        BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP       BEEEEEEEEP      BEEEEEEEP*

My alarm woke me with a fright. i opened my eyes to a view of my ceiling. I stepped out of bed and threw on my fluffy dressing gown and slipped my feet into my bunny slippers. I let out a big yawn and stretch and headed to the bathroom. I did what i had to do (there are some things that need to be done in private!!) Once i washed my hands i went downstairs, there was nobody up yet. It was 7:45 AM. I was so glad that its the weekend! No college. I went over to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. I poured out a glass and went and put the glass on the table. I sat on the hard wooden chair and sipped the cold refreshing OJ. I couldnt be bothered with breakfast at this moment in time. I stared out the window watching cars driving past. It was fairly quiet around because we lived on the outside of town, away from all the people. Once all the juice was gone I climbed back up the stairs to my bedroom. I turned on my phone and sent Willow a text telling her what i found out yesterday. I wasnt expecting a reply anytime soon seeming as it was pretty early to be up on a Saturday. I put my phone on my bed and went to have a shower. It was great. I felt so awake and raring for the day ahead. I dug out my hair dryer from the dressing table and blow dried my hair. One it was all dry i straightened it and put it up into a pony tail. Now all ive gotta do is get dressed and do my make-up. I pulled out my mint green skinny jeans (i was going to wear my 5sos top but that might be a bit wierd!), a grey and yellow nike long sleeve crop top and a pair of vintage liberty nikes! (MY TOTAL FAVOURTIES!) And my blue VANS rucksack. I went over to my dressing table and did my usual make-up. I was ready for the day. 

All of a sudden the phone rang!!!! ...................... Who could it be?