Chapter 7

Once I had been introduced to the boys, Luke, Cal and Mickey went back to playing a game of Fifa. Ash hates fifa and i had no idea how to play so we both sat on the sofa and talked. 

"So how do you like England? I asked nervously. 

"Its AMAZING, the sights, the food, the people." He said winking at me again. 

I couldn't help blushing and giggling like a little school girl. 

"Hey Zoe could I urm......get your number?" He hesitated before he asked me. 

"YES! I mean yea sure. Cool." We swapped phones. 

I typed my number in and handed it back to Ash who was punching in the numbers under contact name 'Uncle Ashton'. He is so damn cute.

 Cal had lost the game against Mickey, hw wasnt to please about that. He walked into the room me and Ash were in and took a photo of us. We were in deep conversation at this point. Ash and I looked up to see what Calum was up to and then at the exact same time our phones beeped. Cal had posted the picture of me and Ash on twitter with the caption 'Love blossoms' We each shot a glance at Calum then looked at each other and burst into fits of laughter. 

"Well its true isnt it??!" Calum asked giving me and Ash a cheeky wink. 

We sat there saying nothing and giggeled. I love Ash's laugh.......! So cute!    

Ash shouted to the others to come into the room and they followed his instructions. They all sat down and looked at Ash who was still sat next to me. (He had edged a little closer at this point.)

"Ok, so what shall we do today? Where shall we go?"

Everyone looked around at each other and didnt say anything. I then had an idea pop into my brain. I was certain that the boys would love it.

"Hey! Why dont we go to the theme park? Theres a new one thats just opened a few miles away and it looks amazing." I said happily.

"OMG i love theme parks!" Mickey said jumping with excitment.

"Roller coaster are SICK!" Luke beamed.

"Lets do it!" Cal said.

We had all decided that the theme park was a great idea (if i do say so myself). We all gathered our things and headed out of the hotel room to go and let Janey and the others know that they were going. After letting them know we headed out of the hotel and went to find the cab to take us to the park. It was going to be awesome. We waited for a few minutes beofe a taxi pulled up at the side of the road. We loaded into it and told the cab driver where to take us. The journey seemed like forever! All we could do was wait.

What was ahead for us that day?