Chapter Five

I started to have a mini-freak-out in my head. Should I say yes? I mean, he just lost his (ex) girlfriend to my (ex) boyfriend!

"Um..." I started. No turning back now... "Yes. Yes, I will go out with you, Mingus."

He smiled. "Awesome. Wanna go walk around the mall and look for my dad and your sister?"

"Yes, please. I don't want to miss it if your dad and my sister beat up Casey." I laughed.

"And if they don't, I shall do it myself."

God, he's cute when he's mad.

We started to walk around. I don't think we headed into any specific direction, because he tried heading one way, and I tried going the other. Good thing we had our hands locked, otherwise I don't think we would've noticed!

Anyways, we walked over in the direction that Norman pulled Chrissy. We figured they were chasing after the Cheaters. Clever name, right? "The Cheaters." Gotta love my imagination... So we hurried towards where we saw Casey and Kayla. We didn't get too close, but we could tell that Casey had been crying. I almost felt a little bad. But then I remembered...

"So, while we wait for my dad and your sister to find them, why don't I give you my number, and you can give me yours?" Mingus said.

"Sweet!" I gave him my number, and he gave me his. I looked through my contacts to make sure it saved. Sure enough, I found the contact named: "Mingus:)))))))" and proceeded to delete the old contact called "Casey<3". I must admit, it felt pretty good.

Just as we put our phones away, we caught sight of Norman and my sister. Still, they were holding hands and dragging eachother to where they thought the Cheaters were.

"Hey guys," Norman said. He sounded a little out of breath... "Have you seen-"

"They're over on the bench by Pretzel Maker. Casey is still crying. Kayla, on the other hand, doesn't give a rats-" Mingus said.

"Don't say it." Norman scolded.

"Ass." Mingus coughed.

Norman rolled his eyes and drug Chrissy over towards where Kayla and Casey were standing.

~Chrissy's POV~

"Norman, PLEASE don't make a fool out of us..." I started.

"Babe, please. I need to take care of this. Kayla broke Mingus's heart, and Casey broke Whitney's heart. This problem is just asking to be solved by Python and Cobra."  Norman said.

"Who's Python and Cobra..?" I asked.

Norman held up his fists. "These babies right here!"

I slapped my forehead with my hand and continued walking. We were almost to where the Cheaters, as Whitney would call them, were standing, when Norman started to yell.

"HEY, YOU. YEAH YOU. ON THE BENCH NEXT TO MY SON'S EX GIRLFRIEND. YOU BETTER RUN, BOY. BECAUSE I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT IF I CATCH YOU. SO HELP ME GOD-"

Just then, Mingus ran past us both and knocked Casey a good one right in his mouth. Not only did he land a punch, but he got Casey to cry again. I was pretty proud of the kid.

Mingus started to walk back towards my sister, but first he turned around and yelled, "AND THAT'S FOR HURTING MY NEW GIRLFRIEND."

Wait... new girlfriend?

Norman must've had the same thought, because he turned and looked at my sister and Mingus at the same time I did, and saw that Mingus was hugging my sister, and she was hugging him right back. I smiled, and just as I did so, I felt Norman's strong arms wrap around my waist.

I swear I died right then and there.

~Whitney's POV~

I looked over Mingus's shoulder as he held me there, and saw that Norman had his arms wrapped around my sister. I felt a tinge of jealousy, but then realized that I had my own Reedus. Both me and my sister were genuinely happy at that moment.

I wish I could hold onto that moment forever.

I thought of the whole idea of "having my own Reedus." I wondered why I even thought of that... Then I realized- I really WAS falling for the Fetus Reedus.

~Hey guys! Like itttt? C: I hope so! Remember to comment and vote and shii. I love it when people do that cx and yeah! Ilysm~