Chapter Eleven

-Chrissy's POV-

I laid in my bed, not knowing what to do with my life. I had to face facts, after all. I may never see my sister again. It's been about 2 weeks since I've seen her. I'm scared to death. She and her boyfriend are just teens. Norman insists we keep up the search, but I'm honestly losing all hope. We've looked everywhere, and haven't fouund a trace.

I heard a knock on the front door of the apartment, but I really didn't feel like standing up. It wasn't like I could. I lost my freaking sister to my boyfriend's phsyco ex. Wow. I felt like a teenager again when I said 'my ex boyfriend's phsyco ex.'

The pounding on the door became more obnoxious as I lay in bed. I sighed and lifted myself out of bed. My alarm clock showed 2:47pm. Just as I reached the door, I swear that this person was pounding on the door with a sledgehammer.

"What in the hell drove you to pound on my door like that, asshole?!" I said as I swung the door open.

"Sorry baby. But," Norman said, obviously out of breath, "I have an idea where the kids are at."

I cursed under my breath and let him into the apartment. I went to my bedroom and got dressed for what was going to end up being one of the most dangerous missions of my life.

He led me to his car, and opened the door for me. When he got into the car, he explained to me where he thought the kids might be.

"So I have this theory. There was this place that Helena and I used to go... back when we were teenagers. It's hard to explain why we went there, but you get the point. This place was a place that no one was ever going to find. I can guarantee you that much.

"Well?" I yelled. "Where is it?!"

"It's called the Sub. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea either. But I am 99% sure they're there. Knowing Helena, she's blocked something. It's not going to be easy for us to get there. You're just going to have to trust me."

"Well, we best be on our way. I'd rather kill a crazy bitch in broad daylight."

-Lol. I got a new phone. :3 I'm pretty stoked. I'll be able to update a million times more now. So yeah. c: bye.-