Chapter 2

I hope you like it I'm am writing all today woke at 5 in morning went to the beach it gave me many ideas soooo ENJOY!!

_________________________________________________________________ 

OUR LITTLE SECRET

Mum looked at me worriedly "You sure your OK, you don't have to go to school, you can come home and watch movies and, and ummm we can, arhhh, um?" She studded.

"Mum I got to go to school!. Bye" I said while closing the car door. I looked at the school. I missed its rude teachers. I missed the annoying chairs that we sat in. I missed the feel of getting looked at by the boys. I wasn't popular but I wasn't a Larry (loner). Me and my friends made up the word 'Larry' for all the loner people, but we really made the word for us because well, when we were young, we were losers. 1 step forward onto the grass, and 'what's my welcome back school present?' A group of seniors running and jumping on me screaming, WELCOME BACK DAKOTA WE MISSED YOU!!!!!! And of course my friends sat back laughing their heads off. But I enjoyed it, because I was popular in the senior's eyes, so I was cool with it.

"Hahah....get off me. Hahah I love you guys!" Everyone was laughing and screaming with joy.........until the principle came out. She stood there glaring with anger. It was silent we stood there like soldiers frozen. 1 step, 2 step down the stairs, we could hear the sound of her high heels against the concrete stairs. She stood in front of me only 30 cm apart. I was looking for the worst detention..............

"DAKOTA." Here it comes. I shut my eyes" WELCOME BACK....we missed YOU" She laughed while hugging me. The crowd went wild screaming jumping up and down. Then something unexpected happened, one of the seniors jumped and hugged Mrs. Plomfs off the ground saying. "Yeah BABY!" everyone laughed.

Everything went back to normal. I found Georgia and Claire sitting next to a tree laughing their heads off." Well that was unexpected!" a senior came over and held out his hand in front of Georgia's face. "Ok, OK, hold on' she put her hand into her pocket pulling out $70, and firmly punching the money into his hand." THERE, that's it."

"NO we did extra we made everyone laugh and go wild, plus Larry over here picked up our PRINCPLE!, $30 more come on add it up" Georgia sighed and started cursing under her breath. She payed for that to happen....she the BEST.

"OK that's all she has, $30 more now thank YOU, go away" Claire screamed at him, saying it for Georgia.

"Thanks George and Calum heaps. I love you" I yelled.

"HEY we're not boys my name is Claire and hers is GEORGE, hahah sorry Georgia." Claire laughed. Jordan came over talking to us. She's in our group we're not that close though.

"Speaking of the name Calum. Ohhhh sorry over heard your conversation. There's this new boy in my street and his name is "Calum" and he's really HOT. He doesn't stop talking about you. Check him out, he's in our year, but new ohhhhhhhhh woot woot. How about it, you no as a couple." Jordan smiled a cheesy grin at me. Eger to know what I'll say.

"NO, I don't even know the guy" I said firmly telling Jordan "No way".

"Well your loss, but um he's over there if you want to go and talk."

He sat behind a tree looking into nothing but blue clouds. OK, yes he was HOT maybe the best looking in the whole year, but he doesn't deserver me, I'm to geeky to go out with him. If I did, he would break my heart in the first hour. Go , Go and meet him, I wanted to so much but couldn't. I sat a bit forward looking like I wanted the sun on my face, but really I was looking at him smiling and day dreaming. He made my thoughts go wild. I blushed incredibly. He made me feel special. Damn I didn't even know him and he's caught me heart.

I sat there in silence closing my eyes. "OK sleeping beauty we will leave you be." They left, leaving me with the perfect chance to meet this Calum guy.

I made my way over to where he was sitting. "Hey, so your new"

"Yeah, first day actually" he blushed. He was very shy, I liked it.

"Wow, sorry I didn't catch your name" I asked

"Ares, Mcglan, Ares means-"

"God of War, in Greek right?" I cut him off.

"Yeah, most people don't no Greek, mythology"

'Well, I do." I laughed. "Um you know Jordan the one who lives in your street." I asked.

"Yeah, she's really annoying, she keeps calling me Calum. I'm like what the hell" He smiled.

"Yeah that's what I was going to say, she called you Calum."I laughed." So fav sport?"

"Don't have one"

"Same, I find them to competitive" I replied.

"Oh my gosh, so do I, like bloody hell who cares hahah" 

We returned questions and answers all lunch laughing and smiling. This wasn't just an ordinary crush this was, LOVE.

When I got home the first thing I did was call Ares. YEAH, I got his mobile number.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing...but I forgot to ask you at school, but do you want to hang out some time maybe at the beach, Ohhhh that's if you want to or somewhere you feel like, umm, maybe, hahah, arhhh, like ummm." I could tell he was nervous by his voice.

"I would like that! Meet me at the park down the street in 10, I want to take you somewhere special. "We talked for maybe few more minutes about stuff and then hung up the phone feeling excited. I stared down at m closet. OK what to wear? Feeling self conscious, I picked out skinny jeans with red high tops and a colourful, fun top finishing it with black raban sun glasses.

"Hey" I said staring at him with happiness." You ready for my secret hiding place" I said sarcastically flicking dust of my shoulder." You no me bringing you there is a big honour. Hahah"

"Sick" he joked around with me." I won't to take you somewhere to that special to me to"

"OK, you first"

"OK, let's do THIS" We laughed and joked around the whole time.

Again, I wasn't paying any attention to the man that watched my every move , the man that watched me flirt with Ares. The man that planned my awakening to something horrifying. A type of man that makes you feel sad and almost dead like.

He held out a blind fold" What, fine" I gave in; I think a little too quickly." Wait, why am I wearing this?'

"So you don't know where we're going hahah sucked in" he laughed.

We walked for like 5 minutes in silence but it was good, it wasn't awkward.

"OK this is it" he took off my blind fold. This was the roof of my father's factory, the water.

"Do you know what?"

"What?"

"This was my special place as well, this is my father's old factory, I love this place" I said gliding to the edge.

"Sorry if, like I, you know what I mean" He said concerned and sad.

"Ohhhh NO, Ares it's fine it can be our little secret hiding place."

We sat on the edge of the building letting our legs hang off the edge.

"Well I don't mean to like intrude or anything-" I cut him off

"I love you" I leaned in forward giving him a peck on the lips. Oh my GOSH what did I just DO! I turned away ashamed. I felt a warm hand on my check turning my face towards Ares." Sorry I don't know what came upon me-"

He leaned in forward our lips pressed together. Fire. Sensation. Happiness. Love. It was the best feeling ever. I loved him.

"I love you to!" He replied.

"That was the best answer I have ever had in the world." We laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder the smell of his cologne filled my nose. This is the life.