Insecurities

Last Chapter:

P.O.V Gajeel

-This is crazy- i said out loud.

-In that you are right- Lily said, he was being use as a teddy bear by my little fairy "So freaking adorable again!".

-Good night cat.

-Good night Gajeel.

Chapter 17:

P.O.V Gajeel

I woke up by the smell of beckon, eggs and iron "Mmmm Shrimp you really know how to wake me up. Don't you?". I rolled out the bed and put a pair of trousers, i didn't care to put on a shirt i wanted to see the flushed expression of my mate. I exited the room heading towards the kitchen, where i found my exeed eating some eggs with a kiwi juice "So you got Lily too, Shorty". I was going to follow Levy's scent but i noticed she was heading here so i sat next to Lily waiting for her.

-Hey- i said.

-Good morning- he responded- Gajeel if you ever broke that girl's heart i'm gonna break your bones she is the best thing that happened to us.

I laughed so hard that i started crying-Us don't you mean me?

-No she is sweet, strong, the only one in this apartment with who i can hold an intelligent conversation- Hey! i interrupted but he continued ignoring me- And she makes the best kiwi juice ever!- he exclaimed with sparks in his eyes, i started laughing again "Yeah you totally won over him, Shrimp!"- I truly don't know how such wonderful woman would like to spend time with a jerk like you- Hey! i interrupted again but he continued ignoring me again, nodding his head as if he just realized or decided something- Yes it's decided if she ever leaves you i'm going to live with her!

I was shocked by these is it possible for her to leave me "Of course it is after all didn't you hear Lily, she is sweet, strong, the only one in this apartment with who he can hold an intelligent conversation. And for Mavis's sake she also can do the best kiwi juice that cat (which is very picky in these theme) has ever tasted! Why would she ever stay by the side of a jerk like you" someone said in my head "Y you are right. Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my head! Don't tell me that i am like that bookworm and i have partners in my head too!" i exclaimed in my head, i could feel the color draining away from my face "No! You are really stupid you know Gajeel?!", "Hey!", "I'm your conscience", "What the hell is these the day of ignoring Gajeel Redfox!", "You are always being ignored. You know?" i was going to replay but Shrimp's voice snapped me away from my thoughts.

-Gajeel darling are you ok?- she asked looking at me with concerned, putting a plate full of beckon and iron from her solid script magic with a cup of black and strong coffee "She truly knows me too well" i switched my amused gaze from the plate to her and took both of her hands- G gajeel what's w wrong?!- she started blushing when she noticed me without a shirt. I would have chuckled at these but right now my concerned was way to high.

-Shri... I mean Levy i know i'm not the most intelligent man or the most chivalrous one but i love you from the bottom of my heart so please don't leave my side ever! I beg of you!- i didn't care that Lily was watching as and may use these for blackmailing me i was desperate.

P.O.V Lily

"Wow..." was all i could think "Mental note: never but never joke around with Gajeel about Miss Levy he takes it way too seriously" i thought nodding my head "But what i said about her was true i really like her she is like a mother to me and she truly makes the best kiwi juice ever... Mmmm kiwiw!" i smiled and started to drink again from my juice not paying attention to the drama that was happening next to me.