Excalibur

Last Chapter:

P.O.V Levy

We were leaving to Excalibur's guild as soon as the consul finishes interrogating us but now was time to relax and get some sleep. I'll need that energy for later.

Chapter 31:

P.O.V General

-Agh!- exclaimed the iron and water dragon slayers who were suffering from motion sickness- I really hate trains!

-shhh- hushed Levy while stroking her husband's black long hair.

Heartful song by Nana Mizuki

In the empty stage
the curtain has already fallen on my time for dreams.
Just like yesterday, tomorrow will
not come again…I've realized it…

The last scene is always painful and beautiful, but
I'll wipe my tears and knock on this door!

I'll change into a brand new me!
I bring out my courage
without being ashamed!
My Heartful Song
My Heartful Song
I will always sing
so that it'll reach you!

I wonder since when did I stop showing my true smile,
don't give up on me, you've waited for me!

I brought up the shield of loneliness and fought myself,
but now I release my chains of deceit.

The affection in my nostalgic memories
opened my eyes and
I've become more honest!
My Heartful Song
My Heartful Song
I open my heart!

Today,
I'll change into a brand new me!
I bring out my courage
and continue to shine!
My Heartful Song
My Heartful Song
I will always sing
so that it'll reach you!

At the end of the song both dragon slayers were asleep- I didn't know you could sing so well- commented whispering Cana.

-Well that's mom for everyone- said proudly Lily.

-By the way Cana why are you coming?- the solid script asked.

-Well they saw me using Fairy Glitter in the Grand Magic Games and they want to teach me how to use it without the help of the first master- the other woman said.

-Really?! That's fantastic!- Levy exclaimed but low for i didn't want wake up her husband. The rest of the trip was calm.

P.O.V Lily

'Excalibur' was written above the front door of the guild with a blade that has wings. I recognized that emblem from the mages that helped to defend my guild, it was Excalibur's guild symbol. When we entered the the building the room irrupted with cheers, three boys came running towards the dragon water slayer, the ice mage and the celestial mage.

-Enough- a voice demanded, it was strong but sweet at the same time, the mages stopped immediately- It looks like everything went well- a woman appeared from a mini hurricane in the middle of the room. She was tall, her hair was brown and reached her knees and had dark chocolate eyes. She emanated an encouragement aura, only by watching at her i felt as if i could trust her sincerely.

-What else did you expect?!- snorted Laxus as he walked towards her. He gave her a peck, wrapped his arms around her torso, from behind, and rubbed his hand against her belly while scolding her- I told you not to use your powers like that. What would i do if something happened to the baby or you?- "So she is Master Yuri. She is beautiful and has an amazing aura", Excalibur's Master laughed and kissed Laxus cheek. Everyone was paying attention and were moved by the scene just in front of them.

-Sorry darling, is that you know that not being able to furrow the skies it's torturing me. However, you know that my judgment isn't blind and i would never do something reckless to hurt the baby or myself- Laxus still didn't seem very pleased by her answer but didn't complain either. The gaze of the Master turned to us- Camelot's ladies, Claw of courage and Kai thank you for your help- she bowed.

-No no master don't worry! It was an honor to help you and Fairy Tail- Fauna said "She really must like very much her Master".

-Laxus, Wendy i see that you both don't have your guild marks anymore. The two of you had already passed the test to show us that you are Excalibur's material so if you like you can join the guild- said the Master.

-Of course i'd love to and Charles too!-exclaimed happily Wendy, i could see that her eyes were full of admiration and fascination towards the Master of Excalibur's guild.

-Where else do you think i'll go- was Laxus answer.

-Where would you like your guild marks?- asked politely Master Yuri.

-On my left shoulder yellow- said Laxus.

-On my left shoulder light blue- responded Wendy.

-On the same place and color of Wendy- told her Charles.

The Master nodded and placed the marks- Wendy i guess you would like to form part of Claw of courage- added Master Yuri.

-Yes- answered shyly the asked one.

-Ok i'll do the paper work later but now i have to great the fairy tail members. I'm really sorry for making you wait so much but i needed to do this before i forget about it- she bowed.

-No, don't worry it's ok. You don't have to bow specially on your pregnant state- mom said quickly.

-It was moment for you Sparky to do something right!- exclaimed dad. Mom slapped his arm and the hole guild laugh, even the Master.

-I like both of you, i really don't want to sound disrespectful but who are you?- she asked.

-Onechan they are here because of me- said Luke- Levy-san has two scrolls about mythological creatures and she wants to know more about them. So i though 'Who else is better with this kind of stuff than onechan?'- everyone started to laugh again.

-Ok so you are Levy?- she asked mom, who nodded- I'll gladly help you- mom's face showed ecstasy- You must be Cana?- she asked our alcoholic friend.

-Yes, i am!- she exclaimed, raising her bottle of beer.

-Stefan, Steven and Samuel will help you to master Fairy Glitter. Unfortunately, i can't with my current state so i'll leave it to them but don't worry they are all S-class mages- the three mages that were hugging three from the four Camelot's ladies nodded- And the only one left is both of you- her gaze was upon my father and i, who was on his shoulder- I remember you from the Grand Magic Games, you are Gajeel Redfox the iron dragon slayer, and so i guess that the exceed on your shoulder is your partner. I would love to know your name.

-I'm Phanterlily Redfox- i answered with a smile.

-A pleasure Phanterlily, so what are your business with our guild?

-We just came to make my wife some company that's all- said my dad boldly.

-And i guess from the ring and matching married bands that Levy is your wife.

-Guess correct Master Yuri- i told her, she giggled.

-Well everyone let's party for a successful mission and our three new members!- as soon as the words left her mouth the guild was a chaos of music, drinking and dancing. I watched as Laxus and Master Yuri entered to another room.

-You won't leave it to tomorrow will you Shrimp?- i heard dad's voice ask.

-No, i won't- mom's voice answered and with that we made our way towards the room where Master Yuri and Laxus were.

Next Chapter: What will Master Yuri tell Levy? How will Cana's training end up?