Training day 2

Last Chapter:

P.O.V Lily

We left the building and had a family day. We went to the amusement park, we had a picnic at the lake and played afterwards, we went to the movies and saw a historical movie about Rome "The only reason that dad liked the movie was because it had action every where", we went to have dinner at a restaurant that makes the best pizza in Mangolia and went to home to sleep because tomorrow we start again with mom's training. "Today was the best day ever. I finally have a family!"

Chapter 22:

P.O.V Gajeel

I walk up as always, since Shrimp started to live with Lily and us, by the delicious smell of the just made breakfast. But today was special, this morning I got to say that my wife is making breakfast to me and my son! I got up, took a shower and dressed in training clothe because this morning Shorty will start training again. When I finished dressing I went towards the living where Lily and my little fairy were eating and laughing together, Lily had some crumbs on his cheek so Shrimp took a napkin and clean them off. My heart stopped a beat... it was just perfect i had a wife, a best friend/fighting partner who is also now my son and a place where I belong... Fairy Tail. I just can't believe my luck, one day I was a blood thirsty mage and the other I am a nakama/father/husband.

-Gajeel what are you doing standing over there? Aren't you hungry? I made your favorite: bacon and iron waffles- she told me with one of her big smiles "Yhea my life is perfect". I moved towards her and gave her a big and passionate kiss which was interrupted by Spiderboy.

-Guah! Get a room you too. There are kids over here- he said mocking us while Spidergirl was covering my son's eyes.

-Eliot don't tease too much to our new brother in law- scolded him, his sister "Gihi, you got what you deserve!"- And you Gajeel next time you want to harass your wife please do it when Lily isn't present- I heard the laughter of Spiderboy but when i was about to punch him, Shrimp made a good question.

-Eliot, Ishtar what are you doing here?

-What can't a brother visit his just married little sister?- i glared at him- Ok ok calm down... we need to get started with training- The other night on the train Ishtar was so excited that she mentioned that you mastered the element of water and that's not true. You have one more spell HEAVENSWATER- I could feel Shorty stiffening next to me "She really was happy for having mastering her fourth element. She must be disappointed". I could tell that her two partners also felt it, so Spidergirl added quickly.

-But you really are doing a fast progress the fastest Perganink mage learnt one element per month, you learnt one in one week and almost three in two weeks. As well as you are having a hard hand combat training too- "I wouldn't say hard, I'm going a bit easy on her because she is a beginner. But really one element per month. My wife really rocks!".

-Yes you are right. As soon as Gajeel finishes eating breakfast we go to train- as she said this I eat as fast as I could.

Mangolia park

Shrimp has been practicing the same damn spell for six fucking hour. Now she could perform it but she wasn't able to do it perfect "And if it's not perfect, she doesn't want it... well in exception of you" my awareness told me "Fuck off!"-

-Dad do you think mom will be all right?- Lily, who was on my head, asked.

-Of course she'll be. She is a Redfox after all!- i state without heasitation "Redfox... it sound so good to call her that".

-Haa!- as soon as i heard her cream i ran next to her. She was black and blue "Why didn't i notice!" i took her in my arms bridal style.

-Mom are you ok?- Lily asked worried.

-Yes i am Lily don't worry- she gave us a sweet smile.

-You did it wrong... again- how could she be like that, seeing Shorty so bruised- You don't want to hurt them. Why?

-It's not their fault they are being controled. I just don't want to hurt them without a reason- my little fairy pouted in my arms, looking down. "What the hell are they talking about?!" but soon i remembered what Eliot told us at the start of Shrimp's training.

-You are really a bookworm- she looked at me in disbelief- Look, if you hurt them it's ok because that pain is to help them and cure them so don't worry about them just think that they are gonna be free thank to the pain you are causing.

She looked a bit unsure but nodded anyways and took a few steps ahead. Shorty wrote HEAVENSWATER while Eliot let out a spider being controled by a curse. As soon as the spell touched the victim it started to grow brighter and brighter. When the show of lights sceced the only think left was a normal and uncursed spider. Ishtar told her a few more corrections in which she worked on for a houre and then it was finally my turn to train her. We practised on blocking and attacking. She got way better from how she was on a start. At the end she spared with Lily, my partner ended up winning but for the first time i don't think it was because he was stronger, for me it was because she was exhausted.

At the apartment

We had dinner watching a movie, in which Shrimp got asleep as well as Lily. I put my son in his bed and laid Shorty in ours. I kissed her goodnight and went to bed too.

Next Chapter: Is the guild worried about the absence of this three members? What are they going to do tomorrow?