five

The month that followed after Kellin and I decided to start dating came quickly and I felt a new energy come into play. I felt comfortable and brand new, in a sense, and I couldn't keep my hands off of Kellin. While he was seductive, we didn't have sex. We only fooled around over clothes.

I liked it a lot and didn't mind what we were doing, but after a while I became frustrated (to say the least). I can recall several times where we've been making out and our lower halves touched a little too long for it to be coincidental, but long enough to get me going. Don't get me wrong, though. It wasn't me who didn't want to continue, it was Kellin. He would stop me and grab my hands if I let them wander, which I did. He just felt so good under me that I couldn't help myself. Even thinking about it now got me going. But, I wasn't going to make him feel uncomfortable or pressured. Instead, we just went on with our days, it wasn't a big deal.

Besides, I had basketball tryouts this week and I was really preoccupied with it. Kevin and I had to plan out how it would go, but it always depended on how many people showed up. This year, though, we had a nice turnout with plenty of newcomers so it wasn't bad. I just wish I wasn't so busy. This was worth being busy over, though.

As I walked into my office, Kevin waved to me and held a paper to my face. We were meeting to discuss tryout plans late, as always, but then Kellin and I had agreed on seeing each other after he was done upstairs.

"Twenty-five players..." I read aloud thoughtfully. Twenty-five boys were trying out for this team when we only accepted twelve at most. It was going to be a tough break, that meant I had to weed out the good from the bad fast, too.

"How are we going to make a decision in three days?" I asked Kevin and he thought for a minute. I had absolutely nothing so, hopefully, Kevin would. He was much smarter than me, anyway.

"What about scrimmages? We take ten and make them play, then another ten and do the same thing, all while subbing in five people,"

"That's a great idea! I totally get it," I said to Kevin and we sat down trying to plan it out before we lost any ideas. It took us about an hour before we finished, but we ended up being in a great position for tryouts tomorrow and I was more than excited.

"Vic!" I heard someone yell as I began to walk with Kevin out of the locker room. I was ready to go home, but I completely forgot about seeing Kellin and lost track of time. I cursed under my breath and walked over to him.

"Hey, Kellin! I'm so sorry if I'm late or forgot, but I got so preoccupied with this and everything." I brought Kellin into my chest for a hug and he hugged me back tightly. I waved to Kevin as he left and turned my attention to Kellin. We were the only ones downstairs now and the doors were locked.

"That's okay, babe. Was it tryout stuff?" I smirked at the pet name and walked into my office with him, putting down my stuff.

"Yeah, we made a plan. I'm sorry," Kellin shrugged and stepped towards me.

"Don't be." He brought his hands to my chest and traced his fingers along it. It felt nice when he did it, he made my chest get warm.

"How was practice then, cutie?"

"Good. Stressful, but good." His hands wrapped around my neck and he placed small kissed on my jaw before doing so to the crook of my neck.

"Why stressful, baby?" I asked. My heart sped up and I turned him around and placed him on the desk. I stood in between his thighs and let his hands go wherever they wanted to.

"No one listened. It pissed me off, so I showed them I was in charge." Kellin put his lips to mine and moaned against them as I immediately kissed him back with force. I placed my hands on both sides of him and leaned in until I pulled apart from him and whispered in his ear.

"I'll listen, but you're not the boss of me in times like this," I felt his skin bump as he crashed his lips to mine once again in fiery passion.

This time, the kiss was way more heated. Kellin moved in time with me at a quicker pace and began unbuttoning my shirt. He pulled it out of my pants and pulled me closer by the ends of it, letting them fall as he ran his hands along my flexed back.

Swooping down, I trailed my mouth along the side of his jaw to his sweet spot that I had known to make him whine from our "meetings" before. Sure enough, though, Kellin breathed a shaky breath and I picked him up, wrapping his legs around my back. He sat so perfectly in my arms as his chest, clothed, was pressed against mine and I could feel his small bulge against my stomach.

It turned me on to know that I was barely doing anything, but still got him in the mood, so I smiled and let my hands squeeze his butt. Kellin chuckled into my lips before moaning and going weak on me. Roughly, I pressed him against the wall and gripped his thighs as I pushed up against him. I felt his hardon grow more and mine mimicked. I reached my hand around and palmed him through his sweats.

"Mmm, Vic, wait" I pulled from him and rested my forehead against his. He caught his breath with me before saying anything.

"Did I go too far?" I set him down and looked down at him. Lust still remained in my eyes and I wanted to go at him, but I knew Kellin wanted to talk; I had to respect that.

"No," He whined. He came towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me closely. "Not at all, I really, really want you," Kellin continued speaking into my uncovered chest.

"Then, why did you stop me again, babe? What's been going on?" I rubbed Kellin's back and rested my head upon the top of his own. He didn't answer for a while, but I didn't rush him to speak. I knew he heard me and he would answer when he was ready.

"I'm... scared," Kellin confessed. He pulled away from me and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Scared? Of what?"

"What if... What if you don't like me after? What if you're just trying to have sex with me..."

"Kellin, where is this coming from?" I wondered. He wasn't usually like this. His self-confidence always soared, but, right now, he was small and cautious; it bothered me.

"Nothing, it's fine." Kellin turned around and took a step toward the door, but I grabbed his arm lightly and pulled him into the same position he and I were in before. I wrapped my arms tight around him and whispered:

"You're not an object to me, Kellin. You never were and never will be. I will always take care of you. You have no reason to be shy or doubt that." Meaningfully, I kissed the top of Kellin's head and pulled away from him. He looked up at me with a huge smile on his face and blush-red cheeks.

"Thank you," He mouthed and I nodded. The mood, obviously, had changed so I didn't see fit to continue right now. Instead, Kellin held my hand tightly as we walked out of the locker room and to the parking lot.

I walked him to his car and said goodbye, it was pretty late so I figured I'd make sure he made out alright.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked through the window.

"Yeah, of course." Kellin smiled. Like always, though, I copied it out of habit.

"I just have tryouts, but come over after. I'll text you." I gave Kellin a kiss on the cheek and watched him go before I made it for my car and went home.

In the back of my mind, a thought made its way to the top and I wondered something; why did Kellin think I was going to use him for sex?