November 3rd

7:18 a.m.

Jimin set his computer down on the coffee table, next to his mug of tea.

Classes had been cancelled due to the snow – they had gotten a massive snowfall overnight, and plows weren't up and running yet making it impossible to travel in this weather.

Jimin had bundled up in some sweats and one of Yoongi's sweaters, and decided that it would be a good day to working his novel. He had crawled out of bed early to get a good start on it.

He flipped his notebook open to the last page he was on, and jotted down a few notes; things that would be important in the future, but not right now. He took a sip of tea and began typing.

It was half past ten when Yoongi finally lumbered out of bed, shivering. He was only swearing a pair of sweats. They had neglected to turn the heat on the during the night, leaving the apartment with an unwanted chill.

He eyed his boyfriend sitting on the floor in front of the table, and a wicked idea slowly crept into his mind.

Quietly, he padded softly up behind him, and sat down. Jimin failed to to notice him, and then without warning, Yoongi slid his hands up his sweater.

The younger let out a cry, loud enough to wake Holly from his sleep. It earned him a bark of disapproval. Jimin whimpered at the feeling of Yoongi's hands on his stomach, ice cold and he showed no signs of letting go anytime soon. "Hyung," he whined. "You're hands are freezing."

"Warm then up then." Was his response, nuzzling his nose against his neck. Even his nose was freezing.

Jimin grabbed his hands with his own, pulling them out from underneath him z shivering. He wrapped Yoongi's arms around his waist, shoving his hands side the pocket of the sweater. "You put your freezing cold hands on me again and I'll cut them off." Jimin warned him. Yoongi chuckled.

"What are you working on?"

"My novel."

"How's it coming?"

"It's going good. I think I might finally finish it." Yoongi missed his cheek.

"I can't wait to read it."