November 13th ½

7:45 p.m.

Yoongi was drenched by the time he got home. He was thankful that he left his bag back at the office, otherwise it would of been soaked. And even if he hadn't, he had bigger problems to worry about. Jimin hated thunderstorms, and he was home alone.

Coming down the hall to their apartment, Yoongi could hear Holly barking loudly. He pushed the door open, stumbling inside.

Jimin was sitting on the ground, trying to calm their puppy down who was jumping and barking. "H-Holly, calm down, it's just a storm, i-it can't hurt you," he heard Jimin stutter to the dog, trying to remain calm in the process. Yoongi kicked off his shoes, and hurried to his boyfriend's side.

Jimin let out a cry of surprise when he felt two cold hands on his shoulder, but relaxed when he saw Yoongi. "Baby, you're soaked." Jimin breathed. "You're gonna get sick."

"Let me worry about that," Yoongi panted. "Are you okay?" He asked, brushing his hair out of his face. Jimin sniffled, shaking his head.

"No. A-And Holly won't stop barking, I can't get him calm, he's scared and I feel so helpless because I do that know how to help him!" Jimin cried. Yoongi pulled him into his side.

"Shy, it's okay, it's okay, I'm here," Yoongi whispered. Yoongi picked up Holly and pulled him against the pair, hugging him close. Eventually, Holly stopped barking, and settled down. Jimin, however, still jumped at every clap of thunder he hears.

"I'm so proud of you," Yoongi whispered in his ear. They'd been sitting still for what had felt like hours. Jimin turned his head slightly, his nose brushing against his boyfriend's neck. He buried his face their, mumbling out a muffled,

"Why?"

"Because you did your best to not freak out. You tried to out aside your fear to make sure Holly didn't freak out so much." Yoongi kissed the top of his head.

"I guess I did, huh?" Jimin whispered. He could feel Yoongi smile.

"You did. Tired?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded.

"You're going to get sick if you don't change out of these clothes." Jimin said, pulling back. "I'm gonna get sick too." He added, looking down at his soaked shirt.

"Come on then, shower and then bed." Yoongi said. He stood up setting Holly down on the couch. He reached out to grab Jimin's hand and hoisted him to his feet.

"Yoongi?" Jimin said, throwing his arms around his neck.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Jimin."