January 5th [2019]

9:09 a.m.

Jimin climbed onto Yoongi's lap carrying a large book in his hands. "I found this the other day," he said as Yoongi set his phone down and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"What is it?"

"Baby photos from my childhood. Thought we could look through them. You're always asking to see photos of me when I was younger."

Excitement flashed in Yoongi's eyes as he eagerly took the book from Jimin and opened it up. Jimin shifted himself around so that his back was pressed against his chest. "Oh my god these are embarrassing," Jimin whined when he saw the first photo. He covered his face with his hands.

"You look adorable." Yoongi mumbled, running his fingers over the pictures. "Such a cutie."

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me." He giggled.

"I'm so showing these at our wedding."

"Don't you dare!" Jimin gasped. He closed the book and hugged it to his chest. "You're not allowed."

"I'll find some way to get my hands on them, Park Jimin, just you watch." Yoongi said, hugging Jimin to his chest and peppering the side of his face with kisses.

"No, I won't allow it!" He laughed, trying to get out of his fiancé's hold. Yoongi didn't release Jimin, and instead just pulled him higher up into his arms.

"Jimin?"

"Yoongi?"

"I love you."

"I love you more,"

"That's not possible, because I love you the most,"

"I love you forever and always,"

"I love you more than painting,"

"I love you more than books,"

"I love you more than Min Holly,"

"How dare you!" Jimin gasped again. "That's not fair!"

"Ha, I win!"

Happy New Year's lovelies!!