First Kiss ❤💚

Richard :  Me and Richard were sat at home in bed watching a couple of films , I jumped up as the killer tore through the door , Richard arms wrapped around me as I ended up jumping on his lap , I buried my face in his neck and closed my eyes ,"You're okay baby "He soothed me stroking my hair ,"Are you sure about that ?" I asked him ,"Do you want me to let go of you ?" Richard asked placing a kiss on my head , I shook my head and held him tighter , "Okay try not to kill me " He said pulling me off of him slightly , I was still on his lap but I was looking into his eyes that could make me fangirl for days , His hand cupped my cheek and he smiled at me , "My beautiful baby girl " He said bringing me closer to him , I blushed and giggled a little bit , Richard leaned closer to me and cupped both my cheeks , My hands were on his bare shoulders since he didn't have a shirt on (😍) , His lips connected with mine softly and his eyes closed slowly , I kissed him back and my eyes fell shut , Our lips began moving in sync as my hands wrapped around the back of his neck , Richard smiled through the kiss and then pulled away , I bit my bottom lip slightly and he smirked , "I love you baby girl " Richard said , "I love you too bub " I said .

Yashua : "Stop it !" I shrieked giggling, Yashua was tickling me and we were doing a TwitCam, Yashua eventually stopped and wrapped his arms around me from behind , Comments began flooding in about how cute Yashua was being with me and some asking if they can date him instead , "Sorry ladies , This sexy man is mine " I said turning back to look at him , He smiled down at me , I stuck out my tongue and he gave me an offended look, "It appears I'm dating a five year old " Yashua said , "I'm three weeks younger thank you very much "I said turning away from him , "Baby " He said trying to get my attention , I rolled my eyes playfully , "I saw that "Yashua said , I looked over at him and he ended up cradling me as if I was a baby ,"Now you are my baby " Yashua said smiling , The TwitCam was still on but I didn't care , I reached a hand up and cupped his cheek, He pulled me up so I was sat sideways on his lap and wrapped his hands around my hips to steady me so I didn't fall , "You know , You actually " Yashua began to say but I cut him off by pressing my  lips against his , He closed his eyes and kissed me back , His lips were so soft ! , Our lips moved in sync for a couple seconds before I pulled away , Yashua just simply stared at me with a small smile , "I love you "I said quietly , "I love you too sexy " He said smirking , I looked back at the laptop and noticed all the comments ,One of them read ,'THAT WAS THE CUTEST FIRST KISS EVER !' , "Exactly what I was thinking " Yashua said out loud agreeing with the comment.