He Wants To Start A Family

Richard : I already knew Richard had a daughter and she was the most angelic little girl I could ever meet , I had her asleep in my arms so I quietly got up from the sofa and heading upstairs, I opened her bedroom door and headed towards her bed , I peeled back her covers and placed her inside her bed , I kissed her forehead and covered her small body with the covers and closed her bedroom door on my way out , I  didn't hear any noise from downstairs and guessed that Richard had came upstairs, I walked into our bedroom and saw Richard sat up without a shirt on ,"Come here " Richard said softly , I was already in my pajamas so I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap , "You're so good with her " He said , "She's the cutest little girl ever " I said wrapping my hands around Richard's neck playing with his hair , "I've been wanting to talk to you about something actually baby "Richard said seriously, "What's wrong ?" I asked , "It's  a good thing "He assured me , I nodded and motioned for him to carry on ,"Since you've been taking care of Aaliyah , I was wondering if you wanted to start our own little family , Give her a little brother or sister? " Richard asked me , My eyes welled up with happy tears, "Of course I want to !, I've been thinking about that too " I said hugging him , "Why don't we get started now ?" Richard asked seductively .

Yashua : "Mason !, put that down " Yashua said walking over to my little brother and taking the candle out of his hand , Yashua picked Mason up and picked up one of Mason's toys and sat next to me on the sofa , Mason giggled as Yashua tickled him on the stomach and I smiled , Mason tried saying Yashua's name but failed , I giggled and Yashua laughed , Mason rubbed his eyes and placed his toy next to me on the sofa and rested his head on Yashua's shoulder and closed his eyes , "I want one " Yashua said looking over to me , "Want what ?" I asked him moving closer , "A baby " He answered softly , "With me ?" I asked ,"Yeah , I'd love it if we had our own little family , Even if we stayed up all night " Yashua said taking my hand , "Okay " I said happily , Yashua smiled and kissed the top of my head , "I love you " I said quietly, "I love you too baby " Yashua said back .