How You Wake Up

Richard : Aaliyah first runs into your room and tries her best to climb on the bed that you and Richard sleep in together , She pulls the covers off and lands on the floor while she gets covered by the blanket , Richard feels the cold and sees you stirring in your sleep , He notices a small lump on the floor as your eyes flutter open,  He looks back over at you and smiles and quickly kisses your lips as a good morning before getting up ,"I wonder who is under here " Richard said before picking up the small girl and throwing her gently on to the bed , Aaliyah giggled and reached out for you , You took her in your arms and tickled her , Later on , you all got dressed and decided to go out for the day .

Yashua : You felt soft kisses being planted on your neck and your eyes opened ,Yashua was hovering above you slightly with a cute grin on his face , "Morning baby " You muttered , "Morning princess " He said lying back down next to you , Yashua wrapped an arm around you and pulled you on top of him and smiled ,"Now that's the first thing I want to see when I wake up in the morning , Your beautiful face in front of mine smiling " Yashua said cupping your cheek and leaning up so he could kiss you .