He/You Get Jealous

Richard : When Richard gets jealous , It's kinda hot since he tenses his arms , clench's his fists and hardly talks , We were in the club at the bar and I was ordering my drink when someone slid up to the bar beside me ,"You look sexy" The stranger said , "Erm excuse me , I have a boyfriend " I said shoving him away , The stranger  came back but wrapped his hands around my waist , I shoved him away and Richard noticed me struggling , Richard came walking over to me and pulled me out of the stranger's arms and into his , I wrapped my arms around Richard's neck and buried my head in his shoulder ,"You okay baby ?" I heard him say in my ear , I nodded and kissed him quickly , he kissed back and the stranger left .

Yashua : Yashua had become even more sexy , He had cut his hair and we were outside and he came riding in on his motorbike , Girls all over the place kept staring at him and biting their lips , I groaned and tensed up a little , He took off his helmet and began unbuttoning his shirt , He looked over at me and winked while walking over , The second he was in front of me , I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and pulled him to me and pressed my lips against his , He kissed me back while wrapping his arms around my waist holding me tightly , "Well hello there " He said quietly while smirking , I smiled "Hi " , "What was that about ?" Yashua asked talking about the kiss , I shrugged innocently and said "Can't I kiss my sexy boyfriend ?" , He shook his head and laughed ,"Come on , Let's go home "He said moving me onto the bike ,"Why?" I asked , He smirked and whispered in my ear "So you can prove how much you love me " , I blushed and he climbed on the bike in front of me .