Bad Boy ~ Yashua

His arms wrapped around my waist and his lips were on my neck , I bit back a moan and felt him smirk , "I love it when you do that " Yashua said , He pulled away and smiled at me , "Do what ?" I asked ,"When I kiss you , you try not to moan but I can tell that you want to " He said seductively, I bit my lower lip and he groaned , He crashed his lips to mine while wrapping his hands around my thighs and lifting me up , I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed back instantly , His tongue slid into my mouth and I moaned and felt him smirk again ,"I knew I could get you to moan " He mumbled , I smiled softly , "I could get you to moan another way " Yashua said kissing my neck while his hands travelled up my thighs , "Upstairs or down here in the counter ?" He asked pulling away , "Upstairs " I panted , He wrapped my legs around him and carried me up ...

"Y/N!" I heard someone shout before I got pulled out from the road , I gasped and looked at the person who had pulled me out of the way , The shiny rings on his fingers, The red arrow tattoo running down his arm , "Yashua " I said quietly , He smiled at me softly and lead me away from the road , His brother Richard was there also and I'm guessing the bag he had in his hand was Yashua's , They sat me down on a nearby bench so I'm guessing I was near their house.

Even though Yashua and Richard were classed as the bad boys of the school , The only people they cared about was me and the other people they hang out with , "You seemed out of it " Yashua said grabbing my hand softly , "I always seem out of it apparently " I said smiling a little ,"Richard can you give us a few minutes , Just walk to the house by yourself " Yashua said still looking at me  .

Richard walked away and left me and Yashua alone , "What's wrong ?" He asked me moving closer , I shrugged , "Don't lie to me " He said wrapping an arm around me ,"I know when you're lying , You go all quiet and you hardly talk " Yashua said ,"Very observant today aren't you ?" I asked him ,"Finally she speaks !" He says laughing a little , "There's that smile I've grown to love "Yashua said quietly .

"Love ?" I asked , He sighed and nodded , His arm was now resting I the bench behind me ,"Yes love , which something I don't do very often "Yashua began saying ,"I've grown to love everything and I mean EVERYTHING about you,  Your flaws and all " He said making me look him , I blushed and lowered my head ,"Hey don't hide " Yashua said lifting my head up to look at him again .

He leaned forward a little bit and cupped my cheek in his hand ,"Can I kiss you ?" He asked  , I nodded and he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine softly , I kissed him back and closed my eyes and our lips moved sync for about ten seconds before he pulled away , "Who knew the bad boy of the college could actually feel emotion " I said quietly smirking .

"Shut up" Yashua said before kissing me again , He pulled away as Richard was walking back up ,"We all good now ?" Richard asked , He was carrying aaliyah in his arms and she giggled ,"I would say we are , Right baby girl ?" Yashua asked helping me up and wrapping an arm around me , "Yeah , all good " I said smiling at them .