Your Ex Kisses You

Richard : Me and Alex had decided to stay on best friend terms and honestly I preferred it like this , Me and Richard were going through a break at the moment and Alex had invited me over for a couple drinks , We were sat in his room since that was where the TV was kept , Alex was sat next to me with a beer in his hand ,"You really love that stuff don't you ?" I asked slurring slightly , Alex nodded and turned to face me , "If I remember correctly , You used to drink more than me !" Alex said smirking , I laughed ,"Well I dunno about that " I slurred , "You literally just drank two more bottles !" Alex said moving closer , I placed mine down and smiled ,"You look even more beautiful than you used to " He muttered moving a strand of hair behind my ear , Next thing I know our lips were pressed together with Alex's hand holding the back of my head gently , I kissed him back and he pushed me back gently so he was hovering above me , My legs had wrapped around his waist and he pulled away to mutter something "Do you want to do this ?" He asked , Me and Richard had broken up so this wasn't cheating , "Yeah" I said kissing him again .

Yashua : Gio was in town for a few weeks and I invited him over since Yashua  was on tour and he knows Gio is over so don't get any ideas , "You've got your braces off " I said only realising ,"Got them off over a year ago and you only just noticed now "Gio said from next to me , We were sat on the couch and we were watching a film , "We haven't seen each other in three years " I defended myself , "One good thing about no braces " Gio said randomly ,"What?, "My mouth won't taste like metal " He said laughing , "Oh god " I said laughing , "I could prove it if you want" Gio said moving closer to me ,"You know I don't do what I'm told " He said pressing his lips against mine quickly , I kissed back for two seconds and then pulled away , "You need to leave , Right now "I said to Gio , "What ?" He said , "Are you deaf !  I said out now !" I yelled , He stood up and grabbed his jacket and then walked out .