A Kizz (Meau)

Beau held Mitch's hand and smiled at the giggling Neko. Mitch gasped as a butterfly flew by his nose. He tracked it with his eyes, then looked at Beau. "What was that?" He asked in amazement. Beau giggled at his adorableness and replied, "A butterfly."  Mitch immediately went to hunt for butterflies, calling Beau to look whenever he found one. "You're so cute." Beau quietly sighed. Mitch's ears twitched and his tail happily waved as he replied, "You're even cuter, Mister Beau."  Beau absentmindedly kissed Mitch on the cheek, causing Mitch's mouth to drop. "What was that?" Mitch asked. Beau's eyes widened as he realized what he'd done. "That was a kiss," he responded. Mitch nodded thoughtfully and went back to chasing butterflies.

They played around until the sun went down and it got darker. They headed back inside and curled up, settling for a night of cuddles and TV. Beau was watching Tv when he let out a sudden squeak, suddenly finding his lap filled with a Neko. "Mitchy, what are you doing?" He asked, scratching in between his ears and elicting purrs from him. Mitch looked up, a serious look in his usually playful brown eyes. " I have a gift for you," he responded shyly, avoiding his eyes. With that Mitch pressed his lips to Beau's. Beau gasped and asked, "What was that?" Mitch shook his head, "That's a kizz, silly human. And umm, I was wondering if you'd like to be my master." 

Beau's mouth dropped in shock, not knowing his Mitch harbored feelings for him like that. He knew he had always had a crush on the Neko, but he didn't know how he  felt about owning him. "I don't really like the thought of owning you," he shared honestly, watching Mitch's eyes droop. "I wouldn't mind calling you my boyfriend though." Mitch squealed and jumped around excitedly before tilting his head in confusion. "Wait, what's a boyfriend?" Beau just laughed, petting Mitch as he explained boyfriends. Mitch tilted his head as he asked, "Can we kizz as boi friends?" Mitch's eyes lit up as Beau explained that, yes, they could kiss as boyfriends. "Okay, I want kizz now." Mitch begged, his lips puckered. Beau just chuckled as he pecked Mitch's lips, causing him to blush. They went to bed where they kissed to their heart's content.