Finger Painting (Scomarson)

"Mr. Mark?" Mark hummed and looked up as his name was called, grinning when he saw his two Nekos in front of him, their tails waving excitedly. "Yes?" He hummed in response, eyes flickering between the Nekos and the phone that rested in his hands. Mason's ear twitched as he asked, "What are we doing today?" Besides him Scott let out eager mewls as he waited for a response. "I was thinking..." Mark trailed off, Scott and Mason leaning forward in anticipation. "What Mr, Mark?" Scott bounced on the carpet, eyes wide and eager. Mason's tail thwacked a rhythm on the carpet excitedly. "How about.." Mason trailed off as he pretended to think about something to do. "We fingerpaint!" His declaration was met with excited squealing and scuffling. He broke them up and sent them to change into old clothes.

Mark groaned as he saw a blob of paint being flung at the walls. He sighed as he glanced at the paint splattered walls and the two squealing, paint splattered Nekos. Okay, so maybe finger painting wasn't the best idea he had ever had. He winced as he began to clean up the mess. "Bathtime!" He called to Scott and Mason before turning back to the mess. When he turned back, he found the space void of two messy Nekos. "Scott, Mason, seriously. You need to take a bath." He looked at the floor, observing the trail of paint that lead to the bedroom. He followed the trail to the door and opened it, hearing tiny giggles coming from the closet. He opened the door. "AHA! I have found the escapees!" Mark grabbed the Nekos as they ran and carried them to the bathroom.

After a very wet bath and a messy dinner, Mark tucked his Nekos into bed before walking out into the messy living room. He sighed as he began cleaning the mess up.

I need ideas, I'm out. Help!!!