Naptime

Mitch giggled as he watched the tiny Neko run and jump after a butterfly, tail waving happily. He internally aww'd when he saw Beau rub his eyes and stifle a yawn. "Beau, honey, I think it's time to go." He called out to his Neko. "I don't want to!" Beau whined as he reluctantly trudged over to Mitch, tiredness clear as day in his jade green eyes. "Oh, but I think someone's tired," Mitch said, grinning as Beau told him that he wasn't. He contradicted himself two seconds later with a yawn. Mitch grinned, amused. They walked home, Beau insisting on his lack of tiredness.

Mitch just smiled as Beau got even more tired. "We're home!" Mitch announced, Beau's drooping eyes widening at the news. Mitch surveyed the sweaty Neko,  "Okay, I think it's time for a bath-." Mitch glanced back, only to find the space behind him void of a Neko. He sighed as he hunted around the house, finding a blond tail waving from under the bed. "Come on kitty, it's time for a bath." Mitch cooed. A loud meow was heard in response. "I won't cuddle you unless you take a bath." Mitch threatened. Two green eyes peeped out of the bed, the kitten crawling out. "There's a good boy. Now come on, bath time." Mitch held the kitten in his arms and quickly gave him a bath.

"Cuddles. Cuddles! You promised me cuddles Mister Mitch!" Mitch chuckled at Beau's needy expression before reaching over and pulling him closer. He planted a sweet kiss on Beau's shoulder as he felt him relax against his chest. Mitch's grip on Beau's waist tightened as they fell into a deep sleep, worn out by a fun afternoon of playing in the park.