Intro

Dear reader, before you start reading, I would like to tell you that I don't think of my writings to be called "poetry" so please don't expect them as such. I call them my "rhymes" and if you read them all, I think you will understand why.

I started writing a couple years ago when my life felt heavier and I struggled with dark emotions. During that time, writing was my only companion. I put a lot of my emotions in my writings and they show how I feel. I will admit that the first dozen or so are cringe-worthy but they get better as I started to write more, so feel free to skip the first few.

I share these rhymes with friends and they have encouraged me that I should not keep these words for myself but share them. So I've finally decided to share my thoughts with more people than only my small circle of friends. I really hope you enjoy reading these and if you have any questions about the following contents, feel free to ask me. I will keep updating new pieces as time goes by. And if you want me to continue one of the pieces, please let me know.

There are parts and pieces, mostly numbered since it was easier to keep track of them and I found it a hassle to name them. Some of them might flow in each other and others might not. Please excuse any mistakes in grammar or spelling. English is not my first language.

I hope you enjoy! ; )

PS: I can also be found on Hellopoetry.com if you want to go check out the rhymes I already posted on there, here is the link: https://hellopoetry.com/Tea123/