49- •Time is ticking•

Purple Guy POV-

I'm getting impatient. Springtrap is still seaming quiet with is a surprise- I want to burst in that darn Pizzeria and take what's mine. Gerald is being stubborn as always.. I'm just gonna have to get rid of him AGAIN. I haven't seen Patrick yet, I have to remember that he's a threat as well. He wields power that could end my life for good. I must be careful but I haven't got time to, it's nearing December now... the weather increasing its heat as Summer bends around the corner.

I decide to look in one of my old bags from work, the work that gave me and Henry success... oh how those days were! Nostalgia courses through me as I see an old newspaper jumbled up with useless paper. The front pages headline wrote in bold- 'Grand opening: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! A place where kids and grownups alike can enjoy and eat the towns best Pizza. Open now from 7:am to 9:pm, call- 0999 03838 83727 today!'
Reading under the obvious headline was a big black and white picture, a picture of Henry and I standing in front of the Pizzeria with proud gleeful smiles. Another picture of us cutting a red ribbon to signify the opening of a new kids playground/entrainment and food place.

There is even a pic of us shaking hands with the towns mayor. We looked so young back then... so happy. No kids of our own back then, we hadn't even met our soulmates!

—————

(Flashback)

"Today we are reporting, exciting news! In a few minutes; these gentlemen here, Henry and William Afton will be cutting the ribbon for the grand opening of a new company for kids!! The Pizzeria is said to have robotic animals to entertain and spread joy. We have interviewed the creators and they have quoted that the robots are the best thing they came up with. The mayor has given permission for this Pizzeria's opening and they have already shaken hands. That's all thats happened at the moment, we will go live once they are about to cut to ribbon- My name is Sara Dudson, back to you"

Henry and I stand in front of the ribbon, both cutting it with scissors at the same time. The ribbon was halved and the restaurant was now officially open! Henry had already opened a Pizzeria beforehand but it went out of business after a few years of running strong, I wasn't a founder of that Pizzeria but I was helping him with creating animatronics. It was my idea to make robots instead of using real people to dress up in suits. People complained to dress up as a Bear and Bunny who sang so I decided it would me better to ditch the dress up idea that Henry thought was a good idea. I had knowledge and so did Henry- we made beautiful creations that we were ever so proud of. Henry soon met a woman and eventually married her, having two kids a year later. A son and a daughter he had, but his son went missing.. and no one found out why.

Later that day I had found out that his son was missing. I went to check on my first ever made animatronic; Fredbear. I smelt something odd as I entered the parts and service room where the Bear designated along with his friend Springtrap. I switched on the light- ........ what I saw that day scarred and changed me forever. There, in Fredbear's mouth... was Henry's son.. I had told Henry to keep his kids from wandering around too much. But obviously, he had failed to do so.
I didn't want my creations to get trashed and I didn't want my friendship with Henry to be ruined. I kept it all a secret. I didn't regret it.

I disposed of the body by burying him behind the Pizzeria. There was no way anyone would find him now.. I hid all evidence of the boys blood and DNA from Fredbear and the room itself. The police kept searching and searching as days went by, I watched Henry and his wife cry so many times. Even their daughter she's a few tears knowing something was terribly wrong. I don't know why.. but I enjoyed seeing the boy clenched between the robotic jaws. I created my animatronics to be strong and durable so I wouldn't have to repair them all the time. Looks like they were TOO well built and they held the power of killing.