56- •Love me harder•

[Name] POV-

I walk into a room we all go to when it's opening hours. Of course Freddy, Bonnie, Cuppy, Chica and Foxy weren't here as they were currently performing for the child's liking.
"Hey [Name]! Perfect timing, there's someone I'd like you to meet" Mike and Jeremy both stand from their seats with a smile plastered on their face. I nod wearily and look to who they were motioning towards- a girl. A girl who I haven't seen before, why was she here?
I smile awkwardly and she does the same.

"Hi-uh... my name is [y/n]!" She introduces herself with a hand stuck out for me to shake. I hesitate for a bit before giving in, "Nice to meet you. I'm [Name].." I reply slowly.
"I've heard so much about you! All good things of course" I was taken aback by her sudden spurt of energy. 'Jeez and I thought I was the overdramatised one...'
"Oh yea ahaha" I laugh awkwardly along with her, my smile faltering as I get annoyed by her arms clinging around me. I soon realise she was hugging but I was still extremely uncomfortable.

"Uhm that's cool..." I mutter while untangling hey arms away from my reach. "You're so pretty? Like how!?" She gawks up at me as I was a few inches taller than her. I almost choke on air at her compliment- "me? Pretty?! No, no, no. You must be horribly mistaken!" I remark with widened eyes.
"Oh please! Just look at you" she smiled genuinely. I couldn't help but smile back, "thank you, that means alot" I say happily.
I watch as the girl before me shifts her gaze behind me, following her attention I turn around.

"Ennard?" We all ask in confusion except for [y/n]. "Who's this" he demands more than asking a questions whilst pointing to her direction. His facial expression clearly ticked off.. I look to the fellow security guards who apparently know this girl so well.
"This is [y/n], she is staying with us for a bit. She works here as you can see by the uniform" Jeremy explains smartly, I cringe at his tone.
Preparing for Ennard to fly off the handle at this remark but he seemed to stand still with the same expression.

I see him eyeing [y/n] for a little bit, he locks eye contact with her but immediately drifts away and leaves the room without another word. Jeremy shrugs simply as I continue my unsure glances where Ennard was just standing a minute ago.
'What was that about?' I ponder with a frown.
"Hey [Name]! I would love to get to know you more, shall we?" The girl holds her arm out for what I'm assuming for my arm to lock with hers. I felt awkward around her but I can't act like a snob.

I lock my arm with hers with a half hearted smile as we lead to another room. It's funny how she knows her way around already, I still get lost in this place and I've been here for months. Heck almost a year even I've been stuck in this darn Pizzeria...

"So! Tell me about yourself" she's asks once we enter the new room. I shrug as I take a seat- there really wasn't much about me.. my family have probably forgotten about me by now. "There's nothing to say.." I mumble looking down at my hands which laid flat the the table top. "It's okay. I won't force you to speak" she laughs at her own words.
I lift my gaze to hers, "how long have you been working here?" I decide to ask. She thinks thoughtfully while looking upwards as if to attempt to remember.

"Not very long aha" she answers breathlessly, I could tell she was embarrassed since she couldn't place her finger on the exact amount of time being a security guard at this wretched Pizzeria. I smile to comfort her in a way- "you sure know your way around for someone who hasn't been here for all that long" I hold my eyes on hers as I say this.
"Yea... Mike and Jeremy have helped me out alot" she explained adverting her eye contact. Weird...

"Do you have a thing for one of them?" It was a foolish question to ask but I went ahead with it anyway. Her face immediately darkens with a red hue, her eyes widening.
"N-no! What have you the impression?" She stutters, her pupils dilating under the light as leaned forward. It's as if she didn't want anyone to hear our conversation anymore..
"I'm sorry if I'm jumping to conclusions, but I saw how you look at Mike. That special going on your eyes says everything" I hand her a warm smile.