The Surviving Romanov

Dear Readers,

This story is a historical fiction about Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov, set in 1917 Russia during the Bolshevik Revolution. I am going to have minimal Author Notes through out the story so if you have questions please send me a message or for a quicker reply send an email to taylorsfrappinproductions@gmail.com. I will put a list of the Romanov family members next with a description or a fact about the character to give you a little bit of background knowledge.

Character List:

Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov (Nastya): Age: 17

Anastasia is a little trouble maker. She would trip people and play pranks on her tudors. Once she even placed a stone in the middle of a snowball and threw it at her sister, Tatiana.

Olga Nikolaevna Romanov: Age: 22

Olga is the oldest daughter and is closest with her father. She was known for her compassionate heart to help others, her temper, blunt honesty, and moodiness.

Tatiana Nikolaevna Romanov (Tanya): Age: 21

Tatiana is closest with her mother. Tatiana was practical, natural talent for leadership and is the prettiest daughter.

Maria Nikolaevna Romanov: Age 19

Maria had a talent for drawing and sketched well, always using her left hand. (LEFT HANDERS UNITE)

 Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov: Age 13

 Alexei suffered from hemophilia which he inherited from his maternal grandmother Queen Victoria. During World War I he lived with his father at army headquarters and observed military life.

Tsar Nicholas II: Age 50

Was related to many monarchs in the Europe. After his death he was to become a martyred saint but since he did not die because of his religious beliefs he became a passion bearer along with the rest of his family.

Alexandra Feodorovna Romanov (aka Alix of Hesse): Age 46

Alexandra was disliked by her Russian subjects, and also had a terrible relationship with her mother-in-law. Rumors also spread the Alexandra was having an affair with Grigori Rasputin, a monk who helped Alexei.

There is the list of the Imperial family with a short description. The ages are how old they were when they died in July 1917. Thank you for reading my book and please don't forget to FAN, VOTE and COMMENT!

Thanks so much,

Taylor Marie