Chapter Twenty-Five

Katherine's POV:

"Alright. We have gathered all the ingredients, we just need your blood, so that all the vampires and werewolves can drink a tad of it and they will be able to enter the magical world. " Nathalie said.

"Alright. But before we finish this, I'm smelling other elves and wizards, I would like you to do a spell around this area so that nobody gets suspicious. Make the magical creatures that are coming think that everything is alright. Distract them. What ideas do you have little one?" I asked the elf, whose name was Luffy. "Ummm...I can make a sleeping spell so that any elf or wizard falls asleep as soon as it steps on the border. It could give you time." He said in a low voice.

"Alright. Go do it. Grandmother Cornelia go with him. We'll finish everything with Nathalie and Nathan and I'll give the potions to everyone." I said. "Okay." My grandmother grabbed the elf.

Nathalie handed me a knife and I cut my wrist allowing my blood to drip into a cooking pan where we were gathering all the ingredients for the potion. Luckily for us, Luffy was able to gather about ten invitations; so, my grandparents, sensei Gin, Headmaster Elizabeth and I could go without worrying. Three other warriors would go with us, the rest would stay watching over the place and if anything went wrong, two warriors would be able to enter and take us out.

"Please step aside. We'll start the spell. I'll take about three hours. So please, have patience." Nathan said in a low voice. "Alright. We'll get ready in the meanwhile". I said as I went out.

My grandmother Cornelia was able to gather a couple of fancy dresses. She got me a dress that was similar to an elegant military jacket. At first, I had my doubts but when I first tried it on, I really liked it.

One of the waterbenders, did my make up. I still don't know how she was able to do my makeup, she was visibly trembling. I told her to relax but that made her even more nervous.

How long had it been since I dressed up for a party? I thought to myself. Since Vampire School I guess.

Gosh, I miss those days, where my only problem was not being with Sepherus because he was my history and hunting teacher.

I wished I would wake up and still be human in my small apartment.

We can always dream, right?

I stood up and grabbed a light red lip color and put it on. "Saphira, you will stay here. We can't let Kiona know we are there. You're so big she's going to know it's us." I said petting my wolf.

She was laying down. She nodded. "Sure." She said through our mind link. I smiled and hugged her. Those were the advantages of having a physical wolf. Mind connection.

"You're getting chubby." I said while petting her. "And you're getting old." She replied. I laughed.

I still had a couple of minutes before going back to the twitches and I made my way around the town. I started looking around, but for nothing in specific.

Then I sniffed it.

I almost punched a wall.

"Grrr." I said growled. I looked toward the direction of the smell.

I started running, getting closer to it. When I saw that person I earthbended a rock our of the ground, jumped and kicked it at him which he dodged.

"Dang it, almost got me. "He said.

"I told you to stay away from us. Are you that dumb that you don't understand me?!" I yelled at Sepherus.

" Say whatever you want. I'm here for the same reason you are. I came to look for Kiona and ask her where Otoniel, Damon and our daughter is. Guess you beat me to it... Or did you?" He said showing me an invitation card, mocking me.

"What is that?" I asked. But I knew what it was.

"Oh, just an invitation. I took it from one of your soldiers. Poor lad. Oh and thanks for the potion. I was thinking of a way to get in, you just made everything so much easier." He said walking my way.

"I'm warning you Sepherus, if you screw this up, I won't have mercy! This is about my daughter! " I yelled.

"She's my daughter too! If you weren't such a dramatic person, we could be working together!" He said counteracting my statement.

" When I needed you the most, you took months to get to me! What did you expect, for me to fall into your arms after the failure of a husband you've been?" I replied. "Well, excuse me! Ms. Perfect wife! You haven't made the best decisions either! If you've been more careful, stayed in the royal palace, none of this would have happened and we wouldn't be looking for our daughter!" Sepherus said.

"What was I suppose to do? Put myself in a safe place while my people fought for my kingdom? How could I be so selfish?!" I said. " You're selfish, not with our people, but with your family. With our daughter and I, putting us all in this situation!" He said.

"Now you're blaming me? Get over yourself!" I said. "I've had enough! Stay out of my way!" I said turning around.

I've had enough of him. I had to walk out before I tried to kill him.

For real.

I speed walked towards the warehouse, once I enter I saw Nathan and Natalie organizing the potions, they had finished before. " Someone stole a potion from us! " I said as I grabbed Nathan by the neck. " Yes, he said he was your husband, he was, even more, scarier than you! We're sorry! Please don't kill us!! We couldn't do anything, he caught us by surprise when we testing the first potion! " He said tears starting to come from his eyes.

"Find him and stop him. I don't want him to screw this plan up!" I order to a soldier as I let go of Nathan's neck. I turned around and grabbed the potions. I drank one and my facial features slowly turned to that of an elf.

"Please, remember to not take any photos because this form will not appear but your natural form will." I nodded. I wasn't in the mood for photos.

I gave the rest of the potions to the people that were going with me and left the other soldiers. A small group of soldiers started looking for Sepherus. "Use whatever means to stop him. But, remember he is your king. Just stop him, immobilize him as long as you can." I ordered.

I made my way to the entrance of the town. Around the border were about 200 hundred elves deeply asleep.

"Good job, little elf." I whisper. "When we get back, give the withes and the elf their freedom. Don't kill them." I said to one of the soldiers that were going to stay behind.

He nodded. Nathalie, Nathan, and Luffy were going to accompany us and help us if anything went wrong.

Cornelia, David, Gin, Elizabeth, Nathan, Nathalie, Luffy, and three soldiers and I stood in the entrance of the magical world.

My blood was pumping, I was getting ready to face Kiona. I wanted her to feel what I had felt.

But first, I would kill every single precious being in her life. I would show her that she betrayed the wrong person.

****

Hey guys! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

What do you guys think will happen? Will Katherine be able to get to her daughter? Comment down below what you think ! 

XOXO

Lisa