part 1

Scene 1

( please adjust with my English...because English is not my first language)

A hug palace..looking beautiful.... Full with goons...
An old man sit in hall in a large sofa ....drinking wine.... More than 5 man standing behind him.... Lower their head... Folded their hands like servant....

The old man drinking his wine... His face fill with anger and tension...

A young man stood in front of him... Lower his head... Like he is obeyed to the old man... The young man have long hair... Fair skin... Handsome face... Well bullied body...

The old man look to the young man

"The reporter amar is troubling me ommkara".. The old man said.

"Order malik".... Ommkara said... Still lower his head...

"Kill him"... Old man sad with a evil smile.

Ommkara nooded and go...

"After amar's death... No one have courage to stand against kali thakur"... Kali smirk.

Scene 2

Ommkara enter forcefully in a house with goons... Where a young man and a old lady sit on sofa... Before they could understand... Ommkara grab amars coller and out of the room..

"Please leave my son... I begg you.. Please leave my son".. The old lady pleaded.

Omm grabb amar in the middle of the village... His face only have anger.. He through him on road... Goons start beating him... He is injured... Blood flowing in his every body part and he begg them to leave... While his mother kneel down and crying...

Ommkara ordered goons to stop.... They stop... Ommkara held his hair and made amar look at him... His eyes is red.... Only thrist for blood ...

"How dare you to wrote against my malik"... Ommkara said in a deadly tone

He leave him and ordered the goons... They splash petrol on him... Amar pleads for leave.... His mother crying badly... Goons hold his mother..

Ommkara on the lighter and through it on amar... He burn alive... His mother saw the and sit like a rock... Amar ran here and there but no one save him... At last he dead... All villagers hell scared...

"This is the warning to you all... Don't you dare to raise your voice against my malik kali thakur... Otherwise I will kill you all like this".. Ommkara warn the villagers in a dangerous tone.

When he about to leave with goons... He heard a voice...

"U kill my innocent son... God will punished you one day... U feel the same pain which I fill now to see my son's dead body".. Amars mom said him with a painful tone.

Omm smile evily and go...

Scene 3

In a small house... Two girls running... One is running and another follow her...

"Richa... Richa stop... Give me the photograph please"... Said one girl who have ambr eyes.. Long hair and milky white skin...

"No way... First I saw my jiju".. Richa said..

A young boy enter and snatch the photo fron richas hand...

"Kartik bhaiya... Not fare"... Richa pout...

"Gauri"... Kartik call the other girl..

Gauri come....

"I am very happy for you.... Bareliy richest man kali thakur want to marry you... U r my only sis and everything for me... I know you happy there... But I want your permission... So first saw the photo and said you like him or not". Kartik said lovingly to his sis...

Gauri hug him and crying...

"U r my everything after maa baba death... Whatever you decided for me.. It's the best... M ready for this marriage bhaiya" Gauri said emotionally..

Kartik hug her..

"I know gauri... But please saw the picture once" Kartik said..

Gauri took the photo and ran to her room shyly... Richa called her but she lock the door... She close her eyes..

She sit on bed... Place the pic in front of her... Still close her eyes.... She calm her heart beat... And slowly open her eyes to see her would be hubby...

She is shock and mesmeriz...
A long hair handsome face with build body man in the picture...

She lost for sometimes...
She hide her face with her palm in shy...

"U r so handsome..u r so rich.... Why u want to marry a poor and untutored girl like me.... Kali thakur ( giggles)  ..your name not suit your personality... But it's OK.. I can adjust". Gauri said with blush...

Scene 4

Kali sit on sofa and smiling... Ommkara come...

"Malik... Kaam ho gaya".. Ommkara said..

Kali see him happily... He give him a bundle of note... Omm take it and about to leave...

"Ommkara"... Kali called him

"Ji malik".. Ommkara said..

"M hungry".. Kali said

Omm nooded...

"Who is that girl malik". Ommkara ask.

"U know me very well ommkara"... Kali said with a evil smile...

Yes ommkara know kali very well... Whenever he said he is hungry... It means he need a girl for one night... Ommkara always bring girls for his malik... No matter what is the situation... He kidnap girls if they not agree... And he not hesitate to kill the girls family... He always obeyed to his malik... He deaf to that girls begging...

To be continue....
Please give me your opinion... Please cmnt... Thank you... 😍😍